Em & Drip's first grow!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New photos (taken 20 minutes ago)!

Day 12 pictures:

brucelee-a.jpg

brucelee-b.jpg

mtcook-a.jpg

mtcook-b.jpg

Just a quick update...

I flushed the water today and am now starting to give the plants vegetative period nutrients. This was supposed to take place exatly a week ago, but paitience is key. The plants are now a bit stronger and bigger and will be able to deal with the new nutrients.

I flushed the water tank (for the second time), cleaned it and added fresh, new purified 6.7ph water.

I added liquid oxygen (inside an oxydator) and Canna Terra Vega to the tank. The plants will no longer receive any Cannazym until the are bigger and old/dead roots will need to be sorted. It was good for the first week just to help the first roots grow big and strong, but adding it to the tank at this stage might be harmful for my ladies.

I plan on keeping the plants (who have just reached the age of two weeks) in the vegetative stage for another 2 weeks, then I will begin forced flowering (using Canna Terra Flowers) and pray for females :)

I miss being greeted by that everyday. Thanks man! I put twenty sprouts in the mud today though and maybe I'll have atleast 4 or 5 girls to do an expermental bagseed grow with. Gonna copy RunByHemp's grow and see how it goes.

Good luck with yours!

Thank you! and good luck to you too! :)

I hope i'll have at least 2 females out of the four. that'll be nice :)

Ok, new pictures. I'm a bit lazy today, so I'll just add them in the regular way (using the attachments feature). this will give you a full size view too, as they are getting much bigger now :)

Em and I are gonna start flowering them in 6 days. YAY! :D

Day 22, enjoy the photos:

DSCF0409.jpg

DSCF0410.jpg

DSCF0413.jpg

DSCF0414.jpg

DSCF0415.jpg

DSCF0416.jpg

DSCF0417.jpg

DSCF0418.jpg

Dude, that is awesome. Those look great! Your doing a good job with them puppies.

Thanks mate! I really appreciate you saying that. In about 10 days I should already know how many of them are ladies. I wouldn't mind 4/4 :p

Just a quick update:

Day 24: We started flowering them tonight. the lights are off for the next 12 hours :)

hey Driphuse, nice looking plants man.:D your camera takes some awsome pics.:D cant wait to see the pics in flower. what kind of cam. is that? heres hoping you get all 4 ladies bro. Grow em Big.:) ...

New photos - Day 25 (2nd day of flowering):

DSCF0419.jpg

DSCF0420.jpg

DSCF0422.jpg

DSCF0423.jpg

DSCF0424.jpg

Still on day 27, (day 4 of flowering).
I was able to identify for sure one female so far. The other one (the one I circled) looks like a female to me, but it was so tiny, almosy impossible to detect. can you guys confim that the one I circled in the photo is also a female? :)

if so, I have 2/4 so far (couldn't identify the other two yet, though I think altogether there's a chance i'll have 3 females out of for. one just might be a male, but i'm not 100% sure about it either just yet. too soon to tell about the other two)

So, here we go... first sex signs ;)

DSCF0434.jpg

DSCF0436.jpg

DSCF0437.jpg

DSCF0438.jpg

DSCF0442.jpg

And I just took a few more from inside the setup. Just look at this wonderful colour! you can really see nice preflowering signs. Good pinkish/purple colour :eek:

Day 28, (day 5 for flowering):

DSCF0447.jpg

DSCF0480.jpg

DSCF0484.jpg

DSCF0485.jpg

DSCF0489.jpg

New pictures, and just like the other day, one is definitely a female. I've added photos of the other three and marked what I think is sex signs with the arrows. Could you please confirm the sex? They all show 1 white hair, but not a V pair.

Do I have 4/4 females? Please help :)

DSCF0517.jpg

DSCF0527.jpg

DSCF0530.jpg

DSCF0538.jpg

Latest posts

Back