emergency! drug test in 3 days!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luve my maddy

Reaction score
:eek: i have a drug test in three days at the court house where they use a machine to detect drugs. the last time i smoked was a week and a half ago so it will be about 2 weeks when i go. is there anything at all i can do before i go in? im very nervous and need help! i had quit smoking previously for 2 weeks and in between weeks smoked for about 5 days fairly lightly. will it be out? any help would be great!! (5'4", 120 lbs)

use sure-gel that only takes a couple hours to clean ur system

its the stuff that gives jelly its substance buy it at any grocery store for like 3 bucks mix it with water drink it but make sure you piss before your test and when u piss for the test ull be clean

ive used sure gel before, i must have been doing something right for awhile but when i went into one of my tests i failed....granted i had been smoking heavily weeks before...have you had a test like that before, what kind of test is it exactly when they use the machine? lab test? thanks for your help!

Check out the sure gel sticky, it has detailed directions.

No it doesn't clean out your system.

luve my maddy said:
...have you had a test like that before, what kind of test is it exactly when they use the machine? lab test? thanks for your help!

If it is going to the lab, they are called instruments and these are the machines that the techs use to determine what the drug is and how people are disguising it. So far I have yet to have seen any instruments detect the sure jel since it seems to be the same consistency as fat cells. My thought anyway...:cool:

he's in jail... lol....once again the ridiculousness of our justice systems corrupt ways.

Latest posts

Back