Ettesun's Big Endeavor!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes my friend..when doors close..better ones await openng..sounds like a great place hope everything works out for you and "Doggie"..GOOD LUCK and keep us posted..but most of all KEEP M GREEN

Girls are sleeping, drooping, and needing nourishment when their sun comes up! They are happy. I have some that need to be put in larger containers.
:eek: I was trying to take these photos in the dark and my camera fogged up also. So they are not the greatest, but hope you enjoy them. Later Friends.

Week2.Day2.no.2.JPG They are tired and will look perkier at sunrise!

Week2.Day2.no.3.JPG

Week2.Day2.no.4.JPG

Week2.Day2.no.5.JPG

Attachments

• Week2.Day2.no.1 copy.jpg
    Week2.Day2.no.1 copy.jpg
    247 KB · Views: 28
Hey friend those look good..arent you worried about light cycle disruption? may send girls Hermie..be careful...also Not sure I would transplant that far into flower...it will slow down bud production..IMO..to concontrate on roots.. but lets see what others think..They sure look good..KEEP M GREEN

:eek: Thanks for stopping by.
They will be fine... they are a lot tougher than people think... I shower them when they are bugged up, shake them... etc...
But the ones I'm transplanting are in 4 inch containers and they will be just fine. They are a little smaller than the others... They are sitting in the drawer and stacked up around the outside of the light. I'm just trying to conserve electricity while I can... Very soon I will put them in their bigger pots and I will need two trays and two lights... Yikes. About 200 dollars a month a light. I'm just stalling a little.
Mine are tough. I turn them upside down, sideways... etc. That's why I use strong fans also... makes for strong plants that need little help keeping big heavy buds up! :rofl:
Thanks for your thoughts.
:peace:

hopefully the sun will begin to shine your way. i can tell your a survivor.:)
Hey, you've always got friends' here. grow is phenomenal as usual.:hubba: ...see you Ettesun...

banjobuzz said:
hopefully the sun will begin to shine your way. i can tell your a survivor.:)
Hey, you've always got friends' here. grow is phenomenal as usual.:hubba: ...see you Ettesun...

:yay:people like you help keep my world turning! Thank you so much... all my good friends here have been so supportive. I've learned so much and it's so wonderful sharing what little I know. I'm just a country girl at heart. Used to love watching my dad and helping with the massive vegetable gardens and all the animals. Getting my hands dirty is very theraputic for a broken heart.
Take care my friend and thank you for coming by my place. ::giggle:

Well done Ette :D
Amazing pics... I might have to visit California after all... Or should I just go to Amsterdam instead??
I wanna start some better seeds though... My girls aren't looking half as good as these... And not only these.. All Grow Journals I looked up made me feel small :D
Do people post grow pics of some ordinary harvests :D???
I might be the first one...
Keep Growing!

razz.buds.07.15 mail.JPG

razz.bud.7.15.08.mail.JPGJust an update. Girls are filling out at 4 weeks.

Hello....
Very nice, i must say....yep, i must say VERY nice.

Can't you just spend hours gazing at those lovely ladies? Beautiful work. Didn't take you long to bounce back strong.

:lama: And they get better every day. Their monsters.
Thanks TC and Melissa and BB for coming over to my
dug out! Now I have to get back to work. :giggle:
So much to do, so little time...
Ette.

BBFan said:
Can't you just spend hours gazing at those lovely ladies? Beautiful work. Didn't take you long to bounce back strong.

:holysheep: Sometimes at night I just lose track of time and just stay out looking at them. The are just so pretty. I'm very proud of my girls. I'm really enjoying the tranquillity of being on my own and doing it the way I feel is best. It is hard work, but a lot of fun at the same time. Thanks for coming over to my place. :giggle:
Ette :peace:

hey ett..looks great..they are memerizing huh?..I stare at mine sometimes hours...kinda like a camp fire..keep up the great work..thanks for shareing

goodmorning to ya ette :peace: thanks for dropping in on me :giggle:
glad things are getting better ,hope to see some more fab pics of your ladies soon ,,,did you move to the hobbit/fairy dwelling ? if so how did it go
take care ,be happy
melissa,:48:

hello ettesun, have'nt saw you around in the past month. hope all is well on your front. looking forward to hearing how your girls are doing.

yes ett.....we are worried...that cottage way out there must be Nice...hope you are well

:holysheep: I'm back.... Just wanted you to know things are fine here on the home front. No fairy cabin for me... they doubled the rent by the time it was actually available... so there's nothing like home sweet home.
Sending lots of good thoughts to all of you. Please check in when I get my photos up. That is WHEN I find my new camera. Somehow between a house full of family and friends and shifting kids, beds and furniture around it got lost... Boo Hoo... I've got to get some photos on of the absolute fluffiest pretties bud I've ever had... You'll love it...
Take care my friends and God Bless. Ette.

Latest posts

Back