Ettesun's Big Endeavor!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey okay ette glad to hear all is well on your front...and i will be lokking forward to the pics..I bet those Ladies are HOT and cant wait...angain welcome back

:postpicsworthless:
I'll be digging in looking for my camera, ok?
Thanks for stopping by and I'll get a chance to check out your site when I get back in the drivers' seat of this machine of mine...
Finally I get the computer. I'm surprised I still know how to type... Just like riding a bike I guess. :giggle: And other things I will not mention on this forum. LOLOLOL. :rofl:

:peace: ette

hi ette ,,
wonderfull to see you back in fine spirts
sounds like you have had a crazy fun time :hubba:
well hurry up and find that camera lol eagerly awaiting your pics ,,,thanks for dropping in my yard :peace:
take care
melissa

wow, that camera must be really lost. ;) . how are you doing ettesun?
was hoping to get here and see your lifesaver girls'.(?). was in need of info on them. a really good friend gave me 10 BOG Lifesaver seeds' today,
and 10 ultimate indica, from legends.:) . another friend gave me four, 5th.
gen. hash plant clones last week, and they are in my cloner doing well.:)
i've recently finished my white widow grow, and i'm really liking the buzz
effects of this off a few tokes, very relaxing.
hope all is well with you as usual,and hope to 'see' you back around soon friend.:) ...

:lama:
Hello to all my buddies...
I have photos I've been taking since I found my camera. It was actually where it was supposed to be hanging in the closet covered by a mess of clothes. Yikes. I must have missed it the first twenty times I looked in the closet.
I think I'm a little burned out for uploading photos tonight...or this morning I should say. :rofl:
Banjo, Melissa, 4U, and Nikki... and T.C.... thank you for checking in on me and being my buddies. You guys are all great. I catch up with your journals tomorrow... I hope.
Let me know how you all are and I'll get up to date very soon.
It's almost 2 a.m. here in California and I'm on a strange shift with the girls... My outdoor girls are mostly gone, except the little volunteer... I'll be sure to put a photo in of her shortly, just for you Melissa.
Thanks for hanging out at my little place on the big wide web! There's no place like home... :rofl:
Ta Ta for now. Ette.
:peace:

1.razz.happybabies copy.JPG

2.flowering.06.24 copy.JPG

Attachments

• 4.razz.bog.JPG
    4.razz.bog.JPG
    265.5 KB · Views: 52
hey ette,,,glad to hear all is well ,,,and you found your camera :D

wondered what had happened to ya :48:

did someone find thier way home?;) .
hey girly, girl. how you been. i can see you've been a busy body. always nice to have family come on home occasionally. 'specially when they bring
the young-uns'.:D . your ladies are lookin' Beeautiful, as usual. what is this strain i'm looking at? it sure looks like a very tasty one. bet it smells
as good as it looks. hope i 'see' you around some more soon Ettesun.
no pressure though. just think of us as your 2nd. family. welcome home.:D

:cool:Banjo, that is awesome that you have some Lifesaver seeds...
I just started a bunch of Lifesaver clones yesterday. My mother is getting old and I've had a rough time getting her healthy enough to get babies. I hope they root well. I also started a bunch of BOG clones. So it is funny you would mention those... :farm: We are certainly on the same page, so to speak. :giggle:
Those two strains are probably the 'most medicinal' I've had. They seem to be everyone's favorite. I like the Lifesaver the best. The RAZZ is not quite as potent, but it roots well and grows like crazy. The buds are huge! Good for showing off. :rofl:
I'm having a problem with almost a full tray of a mixed variety. I'll post that in the problems section... need some ideas as to what in the heck happened to that bunch so I don't repeat it.
Thanks for dropping over to my place. And yes, M.P. is my other family!

Great Pictures Ettesun. Glad you found the camera....

banjobuzz said:
did someone find thier way home?;) .
hey girly, girl. how you been. i can see you've been a busy body. always nice to have family come on home occasionally. 'specially when they bring
the young-uns'.:D . your ladies are lookin' Beeautiful, as usual. what is this strain i'm looking at? it sure looks like a very tasty one. bet it smells
as good as it looks. hope i 'see' you around some more soon Ettesun.
no pressure though. just think of us as your 2nd. family. welcome home.:D

:ciao:
It's either BOG or RAZZ... they are both huge producers. The BOG stayed green, but the Razz is more purple after curing. Most people seem to like the Bog strains best... lifesaver, bogglegum, etc. The 'Bushy Old Grower' is pretty awesome. I have an autographed book he wrote. :giggle:
Thanks again for stopping in.

Beautiful mang just beautiful. :aok: GREEN MOJO, GREEN MOJO, GREEN MOJO :banana:

Income.Expenses 09 018.jpg White Rhino Clones. First time I EVER made the
the cubes work right!!!

Income.Expenses 09 008 copy copy.jpg One of the good things about sun leaves.
They show you potential problems.
Income.Expenses 09 015.jpg This is toward the end, and before the new lamps. They are much prettier when the lights are on. They look pretty bad here. I was happy with my new 1000s. What a difference. They filled out in the last week. It was fantastic. Should have purchased them a few months ago. Live and Learn.:doh: :stuff-1125699181_i_ :stuff-1125699181_i_

:D . Hello Ettesun. good to see you around again. got some very nice looking ladies, i see. all look nice and healthy. stop on over, and take a gander at my LUI at 6 weeks.

switched over to dwc, just to test it out, and see if i like this style. and, i really do. hope to see you around more. later...bb...

Looking Great again ett..thanks for takeing time to share with us..take care and be safe..oh do you die your hair:giggle: nice pics girl:ciao:

Hello Etteson...
Girls Look GREAT!
Congrats on making the cubes work for the first time!

glad to see ya posting again ette ,,,lots of nice ladies u have there

keep the name ettesun ,,even if you change it it will still be over google :shocked:
melissa ;)

Latest posts

Back