everyonedoesit!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
everyonedoesit.com , great for usa buyer's everything i paid for i have got take's about 1-2 weeks to get to me here in the us , both pipe and bong made it tho us custom's umm i think the site is in the uk ,
... great site i buy from them all the time , they will only ship , pipe's bong's ect to the us they will not ship thing's like seed's ect to the usa .

I got a steamroller, bubbler, and grinder from them a couple years ago, it's a great site with a quality selection of glass. As far as I know, the only problems people have had with customs have been when purchasing Roor bongs.

newbie2this said:
How good is everyonedoesit.com do they ever get swiped by customs?.

newbie2this said:
everyonedoesit.com , great for usa buyer's everything i paid for i have got take's about 1-2 weeks to get to me here in the us , both pipe and bong made it tho us custom's umm i think the site is in the uk ,
... great site i buy from them all the time , they will only ship , pipe's bong's ect to the us they will not ship thing's like seed's ect to the usa .

you answered your own question, you asked about the site and then told us how great it is, looks like youre trying to advertise them here, but thats just my opinion. never heard of them but i personally rather buy bong and pipes at a local shop, glass and shipping are not exactly best friends, specially when coming out of the US..

Firepower said:
you answered your own question, you asked about the site and then told us how great it is, looks like youre trying to advertise them here, but thats just my opinion. never heard of them but i personally rather buy bong and pipes at a local shop, glass and shipping are not exactly best friends, specially when coming out of the US..

Im not newbie... what u been smokin too much? haha

Firepower said:

lol, plus "nothing is coming out of the us", the site is in uk not us , plus price of gas these day's i would weather pay the shipping if the glass break's it's there fault plus insureance is like wat 50 cent's more lol

Apparently, they can ship bongs and pipes and such. I got glass from them, customs opened every box and stickered it, but sent it on anyway.

Latest posts

Back