Exarmy's FOB

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exarmy

Reaction score
So Im going to start a grow journal for my current grow. Today they are going to start 12/12. And i am no longer growing at my house. A friend of mine is taking the possesion is 9/10ths law so I dont have to worry as much. (he get half of what we grow)

Lights 2 400w hps
1 8in can fan
1 4in can fan for smell

Media
Promix with added peritilite
5 gallon grow bags

Nutes
Fox Farm Growbig, big bloom, tiger bloom, beastie bloom, epsom salt, cal-mag, superthrive, molasses, R/O water only

Strains
1 Aurora Indica
3 Green house white rhinos
4 Granddaddy purple ( a freind bought some nug in cali on vaction from a compasion club. out of a ounce we found 10 seeds so well see)

I only have females in my closet and a white rhino male in his backyard in a party cup.

About the strains ive noticed so far
the AI, and GDP's are heavy heavy indicas. they are about 5-7 weeks old and mabe 12-15 in tall. Single cola formation from what i can tell.
Now the white Rhinos (same age) are very pretty. Big, Bushy, and 18-23in tall and very healthy looking. I fimmed one and shes my fav so far. I am trying to put together a small aeroponic cloner so I can grab a couple for next grow. Which I think is going to be 6 white rhino's and 2 white rhino x grandaddy purple.......(purple rhino).

Ill try to rember to grab picture next time im over there.

Since im starting my flowering stage, i found some clearex but not to sure how to use it any suggestions

had a timer problem so i grabbed a couple pics real quick to give you an idea

MAN!, why can i figure out how to post pics? I thinks its official (sp?) Ive smoked myself retarted

I have to download my pics to my computer from my camera, resize them to 60%, and then post them. Is it telling you the file won't load when you try to put it up?

Good luck on your grow and your journal by the way. Hope you have fewer issues with your girls than the camera :)

Do I was trying to be retared and do it some weird arse way. Thanks for hanging in there while i figured it out

SANY0051.jpg

SANY0052.jpg

SANY0053.jpg

the girls.jpg

No 8 inexhaust its up in the attic.

the 4 will be on the intake, just isnt quite yet its just helping with smell right this second. I have the 4in hooked up to a scrubber right now just sitting in the room. Because this isnt my place I have to spread out how much time i can actually work on it. So Its takeing me a little longer to get everthing going correctly.

sounds like you are on top of everything :)

I had a buddy in college I worked out a similar deal with. he rented a house and this old house used to have a big coal furnace in the basement and there was this room off the basement that was well hidden that used to hold coal. I got the equipment and the beans and set up the grow op and he took the risk. We pulled 3/4lb twice and then he wasn't allowed to sign the lease for another year because the owner wanted to rent the house to his son and some friends. Great deal while it lasted :)

Why did you decide to go with two 400's?

Yeah I bought a 400w security light about 2 years ago that I couldnt ever get the temps under control. And i never had the money for a hood. So about a year and a half later i was able to buy a digital green house 400w and a hood from Htg. And I never had plans for more than a 400. But now I want a 400w for veg and a 1000wfor flower. But im afraid it wont stop there.

When I move in a year I am just going to growing for myself, and i really want a 1k. The buds Ive seen under a 1k are rock hard

Just a little update on this.
I am Exarmy's friend, whom is currently helping him with this grow.
These girls are looking very very good! Starting to show buds on the plants, one is showing nicely, the others are a bit slower to show buds, but they are coming along nicely :)

We also upgraded to a 800w setup, and a friend of mine yesterday just brought me a 1k, going to switch the flower to 1k today

They are still under 12/12, I hope to get pics posted soon, my camera flash decided to stop working on me so the pics I have arent the best right now, but I'll throw some up on here in a little bit.

Oh, and we are down to 6, rest of them turned out to be males, we have one WR male we're growing stealth outdoors for pollen only. ;)

yeah get me some pictures since im out of town.....did yall get the room changed around last night?

Little update

Well we got a setup changed a little. Instead of useing 800w of lights we bumped it up to 1400w by adding a 1000. We need to get a bigger circuit breaker because we want to add the other 400 as soon as we can. Does anyone know if the power outlets can handle 60amps?

We grabbed a couple of pictures last night but my wife took the cd to work on accedent. Man do they look good to. The tallest one is about to my my nipples and im 6' tall. just to give you an idea.

the strech is over! woohoo the green house white rhino is my fastest flowering. i left one to do its thing, no traing no nothing, and she has the most weight on her at this point. Now her sisteris very similar but i fimmed her at the 5th node about a month into veg, and she is about 1-2 weeks behind her sister as far as budding goes right now. My honest guess would be due to the fimming. But her stem is thicker, the side brach stems are double the thickness vs the one i did not fim. And I think she might yield more.

The AI has become a monster being the tallest. I think this will be the last time for a while i grow Aurora Indica. Nothing bad persa but I dont have room for her anymore

The Granddaddy purple- I like her shes pretty. No purple yet.
smaller than the others all looking really healthy.

But all in all dudes and dudettes next to the health,speed,and vigor of the white rhino pheno im growing. she well be the one I keep around.

Im starting new seeds today

Nirvana Bubble Gum, Top 44, AK48

Wild Strawberry ( Manituska Thunder F$$$ X Strawberry Diesel)
Lowlife AK47

till next time
:watchplant: :watchplant: :watchplant: :watchplant: :watchplant: :watchplant:

Forward Operating Base........sounds like someone was either in Iraq or Afghanistan.........if you were, than glad you made it back.....I was in Iraq, Camp Liberty,Camp Taji,LSA Anaconda,FOB Danger,Camp Spiecher. Theres more.....cant think of all the places!!!! Looking good bro, keep it up!

Criz

admiting to that would narrow me down quite abit in the population. hehehe............*cough* arifjan, ali asalium(sp), navistar, biap, diamondback, spiker, taji, anaconda, yep,yep, yep, yep, yep, yep you name it, convoy security sucks *cough*

so heres the deal im lazy and never got the pics up from last week. so im going to give those to yall today. and if I can get my act together yall will have the week 4 pics on thursday. Also Im sorry that the pictures are blurry....once again my lazyness got the best and I keeped forgottening the camera at my house. Yeah Ill make up for with the pictures to come. Ill get a macro shot for yall.

SANY0078.jpg

SANY0077.jpg

SANY0074.jpg

SANY0079.jpg

SANY0080.jpg

:rofl: typacal stoner..:T..you guys are doing a great job..so at the moment what is your Lumes per sq ft? i run 7200 for those rock hard budds..and how much longer you thinking they will go? and the heat ? how is it with that new 1k? well gotta grow now:ciao::bolt::bong:

Latest posts

Back