Fall Grow 2008

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks Like You Got All Good!!
Very Nice Set-up It Will Exciting Watching Your Grow!!

Looking great so far. Keep us posted on your progress my friend. Take care and be safe.

smokybear said:
Looking great so far. Keep us posted on your progress my friend. Take care and be safe.

Hey smokybear..I was thinking about you the other Day when I was posting your phase "Take care and be safe"...started by "someguy"...no realy thats his/her name..lol..and Have not seen you in a while ..you all good?...hey ..Take care and be safe my friend..Thanks for stopN in

someguy said:
quite the electrical spider web. you do it yourself?

Lol..yeah I did it my self...its not as bad as these cfl systems I been seeing..lol..its a wonder theres any room for the plants..thanks for stopN in my friend..:)

I like the calender! Be careful though man, detached structures with heat signatures are dead giveaways.

Looks awesome though, I thought about using a similar shed, but could not figure out how to keep it cool enough with the HPS and was too paranoid about all the air traffic over my backyard.

mojosat said:
I like the calender! Be careful though man, detached structures with heat signatures are dead giveaways.

Looks awesome though, I thought about using a similar shed, but could not figure out how to keep it cool enough with the HPS and was too paranoid about all the air traffic over my backyard.

Hey mojosat thanks for stopN in and shareing in my GJ...Im not worried about heat sigs..My shed is wraped in anti-leo wrap..lol..just joking..im not worried..and I had issues with heat starting up but I have great intake and exhaust...and I grow dureing the cold time of the year..that helps..I like my little setup and seems to do me well..and the Callander is my Brain..but yeah just another good looking Lady huh? seems to me that the one thats on the Harvest Monthis always the Sexiest..lol..MayB just me tho..:) Thanks again for stopN by..KEEP M GREEN:D

okay friends just wanted to update a little here..I had my friend from Oregon come up and was talking to him about my growing containers and how I wanted to try some square containers in hope of useing every square inch of space i have. He said use grow Bags..well he knows as well as you friends do that I did nott know of these bags..he braught me 4 to see how they fit..I like them..they fit just as well as the cat liter containers..My only concern is moveing them from veg 2 flower..also looks like the holes in the bottom get covered and wont drain very well...I may need to had some holes on the side..But i went ahead and ordered 100 of the 3 gallon bags..some insight on these would be great...well need to smoke thanks again and KEEP M GREEN:D

whats up bro?:) every time i see your avatar, i bust up laughing. no disrespect. looks like runbyhemps av's son...:D ...his old avatar that is.
room is looking Sweet, with a cap S. you have my full undivided attention... havent tried those bags. still trying to find my individual spot in growing. thinking of doing a greenhouse outside for next spring. still in the gathering ,while growing stage. i can tell alot of thought , and hard work is going into this one. i'm getting my seat ready, and will be front row on it. good luck friend. keep it green.:aok: :bump: :bolt: ..

banjobuzz said:
whats up bro?:) every time i see your avatar, i bust up laughing. no disrespect. looks like runbyhemps av's son...:D ...his old avatar that is.

LMAO sorry, but you are right that is friggin hilarious.

banjobuzz said:
room is looking Sweet, with a cap S. you have my full undivided attention... havent tried those bags. still trying to find my individual spot in growing. thinking of doing a greenhouse outside for next spring. still in the gathering ,while growing stage. i can tell alot of thought , and hard work is going into this one. i'm getting my seat ready, and will be front row on it. good luck friend. keep it green.:aok: :bump: :bolt: ..

Hey bangobuzz, thanks for watching..pull up your seat..have a :bong1: ..I like my Avatar as well..never did see runbyhemps..but I have not been on here for a year yet..it fits me well I think..glad to hear it makes people smile:) I have been wanting to grow for awhile now but with small ones in the house I needed to find something else..and there it was..My Shed..I have had 3 Great Harvest and cnt wait to start up again....sounds like I will be getting my hands on about 6 diffrent strains of clones come end Aug..we will see..I know I will be doing my Big bud and Bubble gum from seed..well I need to head off to work..Thanks again and enjoy that bong hit my friend:p ...and KEEP M GREEN:D

hey 4u2 ,,how ya doin???
was thinking of using them bags myself ,,or square pots ,,tell me what you think of them before i decide :) ill let you be the tester :giggle::p

Hey melissa..why am I ginny pig..lol..I like them so far..i just not sure how well they will be to move them when its time to flower..I have plenty of 3 gallon..I can fit 15 in Veg room as you can see..I also have my asculating fan, walls are milar..and I used spray addhesive on the 1/4 inch wood front that sits on milk crates...under the milk crates is where the fresh air intake is for both VEG and FLOWER. The wood front is held there with velcro. ( of course) and 2 @ 400 HD. that can be lowered within inches of bags..when all closed up my grow are is 3x3.5x7..also have 2@ bathroom fans in veg to help with exhaust..and another that brings air in on the Ballasts...all we need now is cooler weather and I will drop my beans..Thanks for stopN in KEEP M GREEN:D

Sweet setup & grow bags. What beans are you going to drop? Hay little buddy where is my fish you where going to ketch. I'm telling mom on you .lol

KGB30 said:
Sweet setup & grow bags. What beans are you going to drop? Hay little buddy where is my fish you where going to ketch. I'm telling mom on you .lol

I plan to do 5 @ bubble gum and 5 @ Big Bud..plus some new clones should get them sept..as far as fish..sorry I catch and release..but I could tell you some fish stories...but it would be just that..lol..

oh...go ahead and tell mom, she likes me BEST!!!:p

KEEP M GREEN:D

BuddyLuv said:
How stable are they? tippsy toppy or not.

They seem to be stable..I may need to add additional drain holes tho..we will see...thanks for stopN in my shed my friend..

Looks like a promising grow area! I'm liking the set-up. I hope you don't get many fly-overs in your area. But you're probably safe anyways. Happy future growing in there!

Latest posts

Back