Fall Grow 2008

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im liking the look of them bags i might just go and get some ill be able to fit a lot more than i can at the minute

and your inbox is full again :hubba:

Mom loves more whats you talking about. lol . Yep no fish only stories. I can not wait to see your grow it's going to be awesome little buddy.

MeNtAlPaTiEnT said:
Looks like a promising grow area! I'm liking the set-up. I hope you don't get many fly-overs in your area. But you're probably safe anyways. Happy future growing in there!

thanks for stopN in MeNtAl..Im not worried with my little setup...time will tell;) ..KEEP M GREEN:D my friend

Nice setup man happy to see more from you man! BTW one wouldn't call that a little setup unless pounds and pounds is a regular for them LOL

hello friends..I started to make my Male chamber for when i breed my plants..heres what I have so far..and as always all comments welcome...

This is a 3 foot wide 2 and 1/2 feet deep and 4 feet high..=7.5 sq feet x 3000 lumes=22500 needed...made from the 1/2 inch plywood signs no longer needed at work..lol..

I found these single socket easy install and some double "Y" sockets...I will Have 6 to start and can easy add more..I will be useing the 40..and 42 watt CFLs...they are $10 at home Depot and will buy a couple every time I go..it will have 12 @ 2600 lumes..=31200

Intake will be a 6 inch duct at bottom..and a 50cmf bathroom fan at top for exhaust..I just got started and have some time and will post pics as we go..also milar on walls

Remember this is for a male and I am after bare Minimum conditions..Just worried about the cold..we will see huh?..here we go haveing fun again..

I am hoping to fit 2 good Males in here..thanks for stopn In

Looking good can not wait to see the end result.

Regarding your male chamber dimensions. In your opinion, would that size be ideal for a flowering chamber??? I'm planning on using 150W HPS. I apologize using your thread for my personal ambitions.:hitchair:

Lots of aloha,
kailiwela44

kailiwela44 said:
Regarding your male chamber dimensions. In your opinion, would that size be ideal for a flowering chamber??? I'm planning on using 150W HPS. I apologize using your thread for my personal ambitions.:hitchair:

Lots of aloha,
kailiwela44

Hey Kaili..any time you want to stop in and ask questions please do so...i think this will be a good box for veg and flower..Im not sure as far as the lights go..I should have gone with a small HPS like your saying...and i still may..Im running 12 @ 42 watts..i may be useing more power with these cfl bulbs then say a 400 watt...im not sure how much lumes the 150 HPS puts out..There are a lot of small grow boxes out there that do well..I am after a box to collect pollen...this Box is on the outside of the shed and when I open the Male chamber I will not enter flower room that day. This was easy to build and took MayB 12 hours total time...I still plan to pun perlite on the ground, about 3 inches..any way need to upload some pics..thanks again for stopN in my friend. KEEP M GREEN:D

okay friends..here it is..still need to get more cfls...and some fine tuneing..I plan to do a test run to check temps and what not...then it will be time to wait..mayB with this male chamber I wont get any..;) ..I used Milar on ceiling as well as door and walls..I dont plan on useing a fan in there..after all it a Male, and will be lucky its ALIVE:) ...this will be fun..cant wait

excellent job 4u2smoke fancy nipping over the pond to constuct me a few rooms like that :hubba:

wow man, this "little" set up is looking awesome! going to be a busy guy this winter eh?

your velcro clousure system has given me a few ideas. also those bathfans... always a work in progress...

Well Test ran the Male chamber and temps stayed they same inside as out..67..thats withthe exhaust on when lights on...I disconected the exhaust and temps raised to ..108...in 2 hrs. this was during the morning and not winter temps..I will conect a seperate timer to exhaust to come on every 15 min for 5 min..and will play around with it..to match flower room..Pics on the next update..thanks 4 reading

benamucc said:
wow man, this "little" set up is looking awesome! going to be a busy guy this winter eh?

your velcro clousure system has given me a few ideas. also those bathfans... always a work in progress...

Thanks again 4 stopN in ben..here hold this :bong1: while you read.

I hope to be busy this winter..I should be getting the clones by the end of the month...Im glad to hear you see something in my grow that you can use in yours..the velcro door I seen on a video on utube..the bath fans well I had a couple of them left from a remodel I did a while back..this is the smallest one and the motor is replaceable @ $8..another month and I will be starting to germ my beans...My lady outside is getting huge :holysheep: i dont know if I will be able to move her when people start o come over to look at Pumkin..if it would dry out completly I may be able to lift her..its been raining hear a lot..well need to go grind some up for the day..stop by again ben..KEEP M GREEN:D

Okay hooked up exhaust fan to its own timer..the temps here in the morning are in the mid 50's...Im hopeing with the winter temps that I will be able to keep a steady temp say around 80-82 I will be happy..I dont want my temps up and down..but then mayB it wont matter..after all its a MALE and if he wants to get lucky then he better be tough..right?..I have 8 cfl's in there now at 2700 lumes each=21000 lumes..I know thats a bit low but can add 4 more if needed..;) ..put some weather strip on the door to help with light leeaks..( wouldn't want Him to hermie on me)..lol..just kiddN so as people wont be able to see light comeing from back of shed.

I think Im ready..what do you think?...am I missing something? thanks for all the input..

it certainly looks like you have got everything covered :48:
very nice bit of cabinet making :peace:

Hey melissa...thanks for stopN in...congrats again on the MVP..you are so awesome...just wanted to add to your signiture..

" if you have a leg in Yesturday...and a leg in tomarrow....then your pissin on TODAY"....LIVE 4 the NOW...after all it is the PRESENT..that has yet to be unwrapped..

I hope to get the temps in order when the time comes...the timmer I have is a 15 min intervals..and it draws the heat out in minutes..lol..I will find a timer that can do say a minute every 15..and try that..another 30 days and I will be droppin beans..cant wait...well better get my bong clean

KEEP M GREEN

hey 4u2smoke your such a sweetie :heart:
like the take on my signature :48:
what beans are you gonna be dropping ?
did the bong taste better now youve cleaned it ? :hubba:

Latest posts

Back