FantaSeeds' Australian Blue and Flying Dutchman's Aurora B

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UKgirl420 said:
ok my space is roughly 6ft high X 1.5ftdeep X 2ft long not much diffrence really just you made it look bigger :cool:

Also, I transplant at one month from the 1 gallon pots they are presently in into 3-5 gallon grow bags. The grow bags are narrow and tall (not to mention squar[ish]), and allow for less waisted space and more plants. With 5 gallon POTS, I can only grow 2 plants in this box. With 5 gallon BAGS,I can do 4 easily, almost 6 if all Indica dominant and in 3 gallon bags....:hubba:

yes i usually use the bags also and can usually fit 4 in,, this time there in pots as i did 12/12 from seed :48:

Nice looking set up! you got it going on now thats for cant wait to see some close up shots of da goods. :D You got it going on my friend. I love my 400HPS bulb and balist, im pretty sure its the same one your using. ;)

pic1: Australian Blue #1. less of the Boesi, more of the Blue Haze in this one it seems so far
pic 2: Australian Blue #2. more of the "duckfoot" in this little one :hubba:
pic 3: Auruora B. LOOK AT THE UNIFORMITY AND PERFECTION IN THIS AGGRESSIVE STRAIN!!! VERY exciting....:eek:

As soon as the Celtic Hash breaks soil, I'll start including pix of it, also....

1.JPG

2.JPG

5.JPG

:hubba: Since I lost one of my Aurora's, I decided to start a Celtic Hash bean insead. She broke this morning, and is just about upright, now. A coupla pix: #1 is the CH, #2 is all four - the two in back: the Australian Blue; front right is Aurora B; and front left, obviously, the Celtic Hash.:hubba:

CH.JPG

4.JPG

Some updated pix, ya'll:
#1: all four plants
#2: Aurora B (day 11)
#3: Austrailian Blue 1 (day 11)
#4: " " 2 (" " )
#5: Celtic Hash (day 2)

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

You definitely have that green mojo working for ya

Well, Week two of veg for the three bigguns is over. Grow going VERY well so far. Two more weeks of veg, then a trim and a transplant, then Flower..... Please stay tuned:

Pics 1 & 2: the first Australian Blue - LOVE this "ducksfoot" strain......
Pics 3 & 4: the Celtic Hash ( day 5 )
Pic 5: the second Australian Blue
Pics 6 - 8: the Aurora B - a few with the flash both on and off. This is a VERY aggresive strain, and is thus far my favorite.....

1.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

9.JPG

:confused: Nobody loves me any more?.......
I have new pix.......
....???....
anybody.....

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

We are still here, just a busy time of year.:)
Your grow is looking great:holysheep: , keep up the GREEN MOJO

Just curious, What made you choose these strains? Very Occa choices.

The first two 'Blue' pics don't look like boesi at all.
Aurora B - Northern Lights knock off
Celtic Hash.. hmm... no comment

Best of Luck with your grow plants are looking nice and healthy.
I'm planning on dropping in on HGFantaseeds next year.. See what there all about.

Dexter

Dexter said:
Just curious, What made you choose these strains? Very Occa choices.

The first two 'Blue' pics don't look like boesi at all.
Aurora B - Northern Lights knock off
Celtic Hash.. hmm... no comment

Best of Luck with your grow plants are looking nice and healthy.
I'm planning on dropping in on HGFantaseeds next year.. See what there all about.

Dexter

#1: The Australian Blue looks just like the Australian Boesi (obviously you've never grown either....)
#2: The Aurora B is NOT Northern Lights (a little research could have saved face on that one....)
#3: I've seen your grow so far (lol), and you have NO room for judgement, son........
Stick with your free bagseeds, Dex....... and good luck.
BTW, no need to respond. You've said PLENTY.....

^dh!

Was not knocking your choices, just curious.
As far as the rest...dream about it. your choice of strains and breeders suggest I need not bother looking up your grows

Latest posts

Back