Father of 8 !!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jash

Reaction score
started flowering 2 days ago and today confirmed calyx on the last unidentified plant:yay:8 females out of 12 plants:) so i thought i could post some pics of them:D hope they all continue as fems cause they coming out of a bagseed

DSC01388.JPG

DSC01395.JPG

DSC01408.JPG

jash said:
started flowering 2 days ago and today confirmed calyx on the last unidentified plant:yay:8 females out of 12 plants:) so i thought i could post some pics of them:D hope they all continue as fems cause they coming out of a bagseed

Great results from your ratio of males/females man! The average is half and half, naturally. You've beat the odds!

How far from your plants do you have your light?

not bad at all about 65% fem thats great and them ladies are looking well GJ on the grow guy and keep us posted on how they come out

currently i keep the light at 4''-5'' from the glass sometimes even 3''

jash said:
currently i keep the light at 4''-5'' from the glass sometimes even 3''

What do you mean by "from the glass"?

Is your light enclosed and cooled?

How far from the top of the plants is it?

its not cooled,just the simple protecting glass of the hood

tops 4'' from the glass rite now

They are looking very nice and healthy.You take good care of your plants,and your plants will take goos care of you at HARVEST time.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

jash said:
its not cooled,just the simple protecting glass of the hood

I'm still not sure what you mean. Do you mean your light has a reflector with a glass cover in front of the bulb?

How many watts is it?

I'm curious, because I have to keep my 400 watt HPS 18" from the plants to keep it from burning them.

I'm trying to picture what you've got going...

a thick piec of glass refracting and reflecting the light at the same time, it should actually disperse the light evenly in the room. thats what i would think. but please do inform us of what it is u have.

Stoney Bud said:
I'm still not sure what you mean. Do you mean your light has a reflector with a glass cover in front of the bulb?

How many watts is it?

I'm curious, because I have to keep my 400 watt HPS 18" from the plants to keep it from burning them.

I'm trying to picture what you've got going...
yes its a glass cover just infront of the bulb-tomorrow i'll post a pic for you(they are slepping now). bulb is 425w philips agro +6600 lum of cfl's,at their first weeks i used to keep the light at 10'' but now that the days are colder i can keep it at 4'',i dont even have an exhaust fan-i keep 2 balcony doors open to maintain a good airflow and temps vary from 68-82,it all depends from the weather outside:D

jash said:
yes its a glass cover just infront of the bulb-tomorrow i'll post a pic for you(they are slepping now). bulb is 425w philips agro +6600 lum of cfl's,at their first weeks i used to keep the light at 10'' but now that the days are colder i can keep it at 4'',i dont even have an exhaust fan-i keep 2 balcony doors open to maintain a good airflow and temps vary from 68-82,it all depends from the weather outside:D

That's interesting jash. I didn't realize that the glass cover would block that much heat.

I also keep forgetting that some people live where it starts getting cooler this time of year. It's still in the 80's here.

Good luck to you man.

thanks stoney,i had a hard time w/ my temps during summer,now thanks winter my plants can really enjoy their light,even started to think about a 600w for the winter:D

jash said:
thanks stoney,i had a hard time w/ my temps during summer,now thanks winter my plants can really enjoy their light,even started to think about a 600w for the winter:D
I hear ya man. I grow in the short winter here. The heat from the 24/7 vegging helps heat the house nicely.

hi all,today i took them out for some closet cleaning, some pics of the 4 quicker bloomers out of the hps light(preflowers at 22-23 days from seed ):D, started 12/12 last friday so this is day 8

DSC01456.JPG

DSC01465.JPG

DSC01468.JPG

DSC01472.JPG

DSC01492.JPG

DSC01500.JPG

They are looking so pretty! What strain are they? Sorry if its already been posted - i did look but couldn't see it, but then i am a bit baked.. got some purple haze last night :ccc:

_what strain are they? uknown-i hesitate receive seeds in my house:( _its already done had first frost here _this bedroom was kind of a storage and i can keep balcony doors wide open for fresh air and temps :)so low temps and frost are my friends:D

Latest posts

Back