Favorite way to Toke?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well usually I am in a hurry and gotta toke fast- so I have 3 pipes I always keep loaded and ready to go. :)

Hi 2q. :D

Bongs at home, Blunts on the go. I personally have a favorite bong which is my PHX trinity. picked up a ashcatcher for it 3 weeks ago and its a beauty. Very expensive piece of equipment ( bong and the ashcatcher) Last year i had a ADS bong ( amsterdam design studios) but i broke that thing. all that money down the drain. but its ok becasue i have a new one now.hehehe

my chest starts hurting to much when i smoke to many blunts. plus im white :D i dont smoke blunts

Bein white doesn't have anything to do with how you smoke, that's a really messed up stereotype. Why should only one race get the goods? I love blunts. Can't roll em' for ---- though. I use a roller to roll all my joints. I get big ol' cigarette type joints with that thing.

man I was born into the bowl... first time I toked it was with a bowl piece. Ever since then I've just used that glass bowl. I have a homemade bong or two, and on occasion will roll a joint, but other than that it's the bowl piece.

Positive- Just throw your weed in it, no need to take the time to get water and get the bong ready, or taking time to roll a joint/blunt. It's grab and go.

Negative- It's a hot hit, comes like 3 inches away from you. Could say the same about joints/blunts.

What the hell, I love it all

6yebx55.jpg

Blunts cause they are so damn classy and convienient, then vaporizer, then spliffs, then your novelty ones

is anyone like me and has a bong collection? I have hand pipes, bubblers, small bongs, big bongs, ( 4 ft , 4- percolated bong) papes and wraps. roor illadelph, phx
probably spend $2000 on glass

I love a nice bong rip, and blunts are great, but since I live and mostly smoke by myself, it seems like a waste. A nice joint or two is great.

although I think the vape is best for me, I cant seem to give up my Graffix glass bong.

Nothing like smoking out of a glass bong.Chilled with some crushed ice inside.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

I like solar puffin... Its the only way to go. Try it some time.
First your will need a magnifying glass, then you will need something to some out of, and last but not least some sun. I like using my bubbler and its always a fun wake and bake. Next Hold the magnifying glass about 6 or so inches away from the bowl. Be careful not to burn yourself. The sun will do the rest. Hope you all can enjoy it sometime.

I've been vaporizing thru a Volcano for the past year or so, got lucky and won it at a gathering, in a ticket draw...I don't use as much when I'm vaping and every hit has a hashy taste, like black afghani hash...

Peace...j.b.

Spliff/Joint/Roll-On..and this is a repost :p

i`m a spliff man myself, i have the occasional bong.

Bong when I`m by myself, or with someone who can handle. I keep a variety of papers for fatties, classic zigzags for L jays, and my Fav blunt is a Dutchmaster(grape preferably), although they dont "distribute" them here in canada;) I gettem from tha U.S. Century Sams are the common blunts dowm here. But I`ve been known to do a lung , waterfall, BT, hotrocks, hotknives, vaporizer whatever! Get it in ya! :)

a very hot spoon, hash oil, and my broken AMG bong. heat the spoon, drop hash oil off paper clip onto the hot spoon while holding mouthpiece of the bong to your mouth and the end right over the spoon, freebase hash oil bong loads..... speechless. Tastes like straight up pinetrees. then the illadelph then the roor, then blunts, j's, vapes, then pipes.

Latest posts

Back