Feels like I've been gone forever!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

metalchick832

Reaction score
Did you miss me? LOL! Just kidding... unless you really did. Then I feel extra special! :D

In any case, we are officially moved into our new house. And it's actually a HOUSE... no more crappy apartments for us! With the new baby on the way we figured a place of our own was the way to go. Our three year old was a little apprehensive about the move, but she loves the new place, so all is well there.

The house is really cool! We have an "open air atrium" inside the house (between the living room and the smaller bedroom) that gets a lot of sun, so my indoor plants are now officially outdoor plants. And I gotta say, they really dig it! The best part is that we don't have to worry about nosey landlords walking in and spotting them in the ivy that grows out there. So, we are pretty stoked about that. They have been outside for a week now, and they are already bigger, healthier, and heartier. No signs of sex yet, but it'll come soon. The only bad thing is that I had to leave them in the pots that they were in indoors. The atrium doesn't have any dirt in it, just a deck, so they have to stay in pots, but they still get the sunshine and benefits of being outdoors.

I am a little concerned though, since Texas has such a bad rainy season. I keep having to move them under the awning that is out there so that they don't get too much rain. They looked a little battered for a couple of days because of the storms that have ripped through here in the last week, but after a few days of good sun they are back on their feet... so to speak.

Anyway, been reading up on some of the posts I have missed. Sounds like everyone is doing pretty good. Glad to hear it.

On a seperate note, I really missed you guys. Unwinding on the MP forum became a crucial part of my day for a while, and without it I've actually been feeling pretty stressed. It was like I moved away from you guys too! But, I'm glad to be back.

As Ever,
Metalchick :hubba:

Hello Metalchick, nice to meet you. I know what you mean about MP becoming part of you day! Haven't been on here all that long, but it's become a daily habit.

Congrats on your move and new house...

Welcome back MC. Glad to here the move went ok. Hope you enjoy your new home. ;)

The place sounds devine....~

I'm new here and just getting to know my way around. I take it you're one of us! (GirlZ)

First, I'm jealous, you'se living in Texas. No sleet, nor snow........

I suppose you could grow almost any strain outside there.........me, I'm limited to early varities~

:) LG............~ :)

Hey metalchick glad to see ya back also glad to hear that your move was a good one:D will be looking forward to seeing you on the boards peace

Latest posts

Back