Fighting spider mites&incects?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

red_ss

Reaction score
Guys do you know whats the perfict and safiest way to get rid of spider mites and other incects? they are playing and messing my garden what sould i do ?

Thanks

red_ss said:
Guys do you know whats the perfict and safiest way to get rid of spider mites and other incects? they are playing and messing my garden what sould i do ?

Thanks

Well I use a tomato & flower insect spray (poison) and then give it a good water wash off in a few days and spray the walls really good with this stuff and then use warm water spray every other day will cut them down to a few or none..
But make sure u do this when the Lights come on that way u have ALL Day to DRY the Water Off.
I started a thread on mites and I found this helpping me out !

I also have cut a bud off that what I seen had very few mites on it and put it in a dark, kool dry place for a few days and then checked for mite and I DON"T see any and I believe this is do to there NO lite that the Mites like to Keep Warm and the kool dry place was to much for them so they LEFT!!;)

A person really Can't Get RID of the Web in anyway because it just rap around the leaves or stem when washing !!
Wiping won't get rid of it all either..
Ever had a web and hit it with water and watch it hang on branches? This is the same way with these web u WON"T get rid of them all and U Will Smoke some WEB!!!:eek:
Haven't Died Yet from smoking web and or dead Mites !!!!!

lool:D thank you buddy you helped me alot;)

red_ss said:
lool:D thank you buddy you helped me alot;)

Also I didn't tell u more is that I also found out too if u spray to much on ur Buds, the weight of the water WILL WILL make ur branches HEAVY so tie ALL branches up to the main stock like a Xmas tree and u will be fine< But make sure that when tieing up, u don't the string Tight or what ever ur going to use..

I learned the hard way on that, washing the Plant and almost Broke the whole Plant !! That was Never Mention to me when I asked about the mites too..

Dr. Doom Pyrethrum Fogger

A total release Pyrethrum fogger for use in any area. Used for controlling fungus gnats, spider mites, aphids, whiteflies, scale, thrips and many other insects. Safe to use up to 3 days before harvest. Available in 3 sizes for different grow area sizes. 2.5 oz for use in rooms up to 10' x 10'. 5 oz for 15' x 15' and 14 oz for up to 25' x 25'.
I used this when I had mite BAD.It worked like a champ and I have never seen or had any problem since then.Keep it GREEN:D

berserker said:

Dr. Doom Pyrethrum Fogger

A total release Pyrethrum fogger for use in any area. Used for controlling fungus gnats, spider mites, aphids, whiteflies, scale, thrips and many other insects. Safe to use up to 3 days before harvest. Available in 3 sizes for different grow area sizes. 2.5 oz for use in rooms up to 10' x 10'. 5 oz for 15' x 15' and 14 oz for up to 25' x 25'.
I used this when I had mite BAD.It worked like a champ and I have never seen or had any problem since then.Keep it GREEN:D

Do u wash ur plant before harvest ?
I would right after the lights come on to help dry the buds !!
Wash with a shower or shower hose and if washing in the grow room BECAREFULL NOT to spray water on the light ! Might have a BIG Explosion !

Flyinghigh said:
Do u wash ur plant before harvest ?
I would right after the lights come on to help dry the buds !!
Wash with a shower or shower hose and if washing in the grow room BECAREFULL NOT to spray water on the light ! Might have a BIG Explosion !
I did.I brought them into the shower.I dont like water and lights together.But,very good idea to tie your branched up or you will have a big problem,branches bending and snapping.Keep it GREEN:D

berserker said:
I did.I brought them into the shower.I dont like water and lights together.But,very good idea to tie your branched up or you will have a big problem,branches bending and snapping.Keep it GREEN:D

I am tell yea that NOT TING UP the Branches when washing or spraying with soap and water Will Brake Branches or MAIN Stock !!

I Freaked when my main stock bend over like there was No Tomarrow and I let go of the shower hose and crab that stock and as many branches I could and shock it like a dog to get rid of the extra water!!!!!!!
Here I thought with all that fan Going it was making the branches and stock tough !! :eek:
It was like having a bigger bully Beat it Down!!:holysheep:

I am going to tie ALL my Future branches up to Main stock for Safty..;)

Thank you guys.. what will happen if i didnt wash them?

red_ss said:
Thank you guys.. what will happen if i didnt wash them?
The Pyrethrum,when drys turns into a dusy substance,so you will have alight coating,so you will have to dust and clean that up anyways.Keep it GREEN:D

Latest posts

Back