Finally Caved,,,Here it is.... My Grow Journal..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ill try my best.... as soon as i find some cuttings... im going all in with the DWC grow.... until then.. we will stick with soil....

Temp has dropped about 1degree since this morning... also the humidity has gone up just a bit.. i havent added the towel yet however... i am starting to this that my air conditioner and central air is messing with my humidity....

Going tonight to get some cuttings off a mother plant that is 3 weeks into bud... any suggestions to help me make sure the cuttings stick... id like to get them, take them back to veg...and then hopefully if they all survive.. take a mother from one of them.. while the rest get budded...

what kinda time am i looking at to bring this budding cutting back to veg after the shock etc is over??? should i take bigger cuttings... or smaller ones to ensure they root??

Well i believe you got more than enuff air coming in, the issue i see is the heat from your lamp, optimum temps are areound 76 deg f , so if you enclosed that bulb somehow and ventilate the air from the bulb you will do much better with humidity and temps, you can always put a dimmer on you intake fan to control airflow coming in..

The temp has been ranging from 75-85degrees.. but never more.. the light is ghetto rigged up.. but i do have the shade... the exhaust is right behind the light.. so i assume that is helping keep the temp down......

Stats as of right now are:

Temp: 82degrees
Air Intake Temp: 66 degrees
Humidity: 31%

Here are some pics of the cuttings i was talking about... any suggestions on how to get them to stick... the dome is too big.. i am going to spray them 2-3 times a day... i could also put them outside in the morning in my greenhouse, then bring them in at night under the lights... what kinda turn around to get these girls back into veg??? and hopefully get a decent mother from one..

DSC02164.jpg

DSC02165.jpg

DSC02166.jpg

Checked them this morning.. they look no more hurting then they did last night...

I checked my main room just after the light had come on..and it seems the temp went up a lot during that dark period...

Temp: 92
Air Intake Temp:70
Humidity: 29%

The temp is starting to rise in the room... now its just around 95degrees... is my only option to get the ballast out of the room now... or should i look at installing another intake???

what are some other good ways to get the temp down... i have good circulation.. with the air being exchanged every 1 min in the room...

nevermind.. i figured out why my temp was rising.... I had my fan that blows the intake air around the room on low.. instead of on high... hopefully that makes the difference and brings me back down that 10 degrees...

I am in the process of building my 20 site mini cloner (ill post pics) as well as my single site mother plant DWC(also post pics)

So as soon as i can get some decent rooted clones.. ill have a six site bud DWC, a six site veg DWC, a motherplant DWC and a mini cloner.. all ready for action...

Just checked the room..and my temp has come back down... i hung the wet towel in an attempt to bring up the humidity just a little bit...

Temp: 82
Intake: 68
Humidity: 37%

Ill post some pics for yall later tonight when i get home from work..

Couple quick pics of the plant i got outside... it looks like it could be retarded... im considering topping it down at the bottom where the new growth looks better... what are your thoughts on that???

DSC02196.jpg

DSC02195.jpg

DSC02194.jpg

naw dont cut it man let it grow out some it's still small, keep um happy and youll see

good luck on ya grow

These pics are of my soon to be monster.... its been growing up very nicely over this last week.. prolly going to start the nutes on it monday, starting at 1/2 strength... and next week ill also start the LST.... im not sure about topping it quite yet... any feelings on that???

DSC02193.jpg

DSC02191.jpg

DSC02192.jpg

First pic is the soon to be location of my mom...... then my temps last night before bed.. which are the same today...
DSC02190.jpg

DSC02183.jpg

Actually my temp has come down to 81...

Next are the pics of the girls indoors in dirt... they are going to be moving outside as soon as i get the clones for indoors....they need to be repotted in bigger pots anyway..

DSC02176.jpg

DSC02177.jpg

DSC02178.jpg

DSC02179.jpg

My possible mother in dirt.... but i dunno sex yet... i got plants for this baby tho..

DSC02182.jpg

DSC02181.jpg

I bought one of these air pumps with the dual outlet..as well as the whisper dual outlet 60gallon one... so im going to be using 3 air stones running off a dual, and single pump in each 6 plant DWC, and 2 air stones in my cloner, running off single pumps... ive just remeasured my grow space.. and i have enough to fit both 6 plant systems in there.. so i might try to flower 10 or 12 plants under my 400hps... any thoughts??

DSC02185.jpg

DSC02170.jpg

DSC02149.jpg

These are the single pumps i have.. i believe they are 15gallon each.... with a power consumption of 3w....

I read potted the two small ones..into maybe 3 gallon pots.. im hoping they are fine.. i have noticed that one of the smaller plants is a purple variety since the stems are all purple already..that makes me very excited..... i think im going to start giving nutes to them tonight with 1/2 strength... they are about 4 weeks old now so they should be fine... room temp has gone up over the last day, sitting a bit high right now... at about 83 degrees..
Ive starting to mist the plants in an attempt to gain humidity...

Anyone have any suggestions??? my clones are still alive... but not looking the best... the new growth at the top is looking fine.. but the lower leaves are getting very droopy..

LOL nice cam..what is it like 8+ mega pixels? setup is kool what kind of lighting?...

Latest posts

Back