Finally Caved,,,Here it is.... My Grow Journal..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im using a 400w MH, for veg.. 400W HPS for Budding..
If necessary.. i may add another 150HPS in the bud room..

I guess someone deleted the comment they made about my mess??

I think its a 5 megapixal.. its actually just my point and shoot sony camera... my girlfriends digital SLR prolly would take nice pics of them for close ups. but im not sure she would like me using her camera that i bought her for my pictures LOL :p

Checked on the babies after my transplanting last night.. they seem to be adjusting nicely... noticed that another plant has started to show purple stems.... also starting some LST... re located the intake so its blowing directly at the babies now.. for more fresh air... will post pics shortly..
Hopefully going to get some nicely rooted clones tonight... time for my mother..

DSC02197.jpg

My Bubble Cloner.... 14 1.5" rockwool sites..

LOL... they just happened to be right there.. so i threw them in as a freebie..

your on a hydro grow? i think ill try that if i have good results on my grow..Check my journal out let me know what you think. thaknsk

Actually.. as of right now.. i have a soil outdoor.. soil indoor..and im preparing my hydro grow.... the only thing thats hydro right now.. is the cloner...

Quick Daily update starting with my temps and humidity levels... followed by the start of my LST... you can see the difference already.. with the secondary growth... started a half strength nutes two days ago... going to nute, wait, water,wait, nute,wait,water for my weekly schedule.. inless of course that turns out to be a bit much....
DSC02207.jpg

DSC02209.jpg

DSC02208.jpg

Todays update is just my temp levels..and some quick shots of the babies.... rotated them around..and gave the biggest one the direct intake air... LOTS of fresh air for those bitches now..

hey bro the ladies are looking great but man i could of sworn i seen some fine *** in thongs for a second must be the stuff im smoking lol:rolleyes:

Thanks man... i still havent decided what im gonna do with these girls... either send em outside in the next couple weeks..and let them do their thing... or im considering keeping the biggest of the three for a soil mother, if its female that is..... i kinda have sooo many ideas of what i could do... im thinking i wouldnt mind having a soil mother, and a hydro mother... but i dunno... i think it will all depend if any of those clones live... it looks like they will live... might take a bit...

I have noticed the leaves getting more yellow, i assume they need freshwater??? is there anything i can put in the water solution to help speed the cloning process and/or feed them something to help em live???

Ive heard superthrive.... is there a generic version of this i can get???

im not sure if there is a generic version but im sure there is i can check in on it for u but i do know that the clones look like they are gonna die before they began to grow again good luck bro peace

I dont think they will die.. ive had plants that had only the top left, and everything else was gone.. and they came back around.. i do agree that they are hurting... but i did just give them some terracycle, so im hoping they come back around..

Quick update... First is my outdoor... i hope its female.. cause its gonna be a monster...
DSC02234.jpg

DSC02235.jpg

DSC02236.jpg

Now for the indoor... im still considering moving these outdoors into 5gal buckets.. but i havent made a firm decision..

DSC02238.jpg

DSC02241.jpg

Latest posts

Back