finally is this a male or female?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

burdofminerva

member of all members
Reaction score
is this a male or female

burd.jpg

should i just smoke it or let it grow longer then somke it?

ShecallshimThor said:
if your not gonna collect pollen you can turn it into hash
Would you please elaborate on that statement? I recently asked that question and was told it was worthless.

i made qwizzo (iso-oil tincatuure) last year out of my males. tho my males were absolutely giants compared to my indoor ones. my smallest male last year was 4 feet tall and largest was taller than me by few inches. it was deff sativa. from some brick bud i got. i'd say dependin on its age and how much leaf ya got it may not even be worth ya while.
so many just throw em away which i now do. after tryin to take time to consume them in watever way, but as a beginner i was curious an spit all have said i still tried . and smokin them imo not even worth time of day. (some will say if mature enuf teh foxtails will pack a small buzz tho.) foxtails meanin the male flower parts(?) teh fan leaves no good either imo .
now if you have ever smoked iso oil on ya bud or alone then you know that the stuff is wicked strong.... the iso oil i made from the males i had was on a scale 1-10 buzz maybe 2 for me.
but your gonna try either way which i might even suggest you do, that way you will know an always remember it for future an know first hand rather than just listen to others. idk but for me seein is believin an it settles in harder an better .
but the time it took to pik and dry and prepare any method smoke it iso it watever. IMO it is definatly not worth nothin but throwin an quik before it does spread its pollen an infect ladies if you have any.

hey, thanks for being so thorough. Probably would be interesting to try at least once.

Did you get a chance to look at the pic? Does it look like a male for sure?

I'm not even sure I want to say for sure, still a tad inexperienced in this area of growing (havn't searched for male pollen sacks very often), but that plant if it's a male, won't develop any pollen untill it definately looks like a male.

But by the picture it looks more like a male than anything.

MeNtAlPaTiEnT said:
I'm not even sure I want to say for sure, still a tad inexperienced in this area of growing (havn't searched for male pollen sacks very often), but that plant if it's a male, won't develop any pollen untill it definately looks like a male.

But by the picture it looks more like a male than anything.
:yeahthat:

Just started germinating some durban poison seeds. Hopefully have some nice shots of them to share soon. This will be my first batch of supersweet.

burdofminerva said:
Just started germinating some durban poison seeds. Hopefully have some nice shots of them to share soon. This will be my first batch of supersweet.

good luck wit them.
will watch for pic etc...

SherwoodForest said:
Would you please elaborate on that statement? I recently asked that question and was told it was worthless.

It is worthless for anything but pollen and composting. Males have no THC.

Latest posts

Back