finaly out of jail

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

walter

grow ontario
Reaction score
well im finaly out of jail ,, for thoes who remember me i went down with my 2 and a half lbs i crop out from last year,,, ha ha ha j/k iv just been working lots and taking er easy ,, its good to see that smoking mom and mut and brothers grunt and all the others are still sticking around and good to see all the newbies,, ive decided to take a year off of growing this year, well not really i have 2 on the go but on a low maintnace operation,, last year took alot outta me ,, anyway its good to be back and its good to see most of you around still.

Welcome back...im also back from a year lay off... good growing bro TC

ahhhhhhh capone yes i remember seing you around,, im glad most stuff has settled down around this site from the last time i was here around november last year,, it was getting hectic here for a bit :angrywife: . im glad all the mods kept up with it and didnt let the site go to s**t im not trying to be a kiss a** but i myself at the time prolly would have gave up on being a mod at the time and left the site alltogether good job to all that stuck in there,,, and remember guys hunting season is comming up and im pumped to here everyones storys again an the hunting and the crop outs of everyones plants,, the fall is always the best time of the year in my books.

walter said:
,, no no no it was just a joke but thanks for careing. ha ha ha

lol
but for real i know a guy who lives in austrailia cuz he got caught (it wasent the first time they caught him)

lol i gotta stop speed reading these posts lol

lay it low keep it low glad to see ya out of jail, don't do the same mistakes alright? I dont like same mistake either

papabeach1 said:
lay it low keep it low glad to see ya out of jail, don't do the same mistakes alright? I dont like same mistake either
lol,what r u talking about? he said it was a joke.anyways,i wasnt here when you left,but welcomer back bud.

attn. papabeach

walterQuote:
Originally Posted by Rambler
good to here your free man.

,, no no no it was just a joke but thanks for careing. ha ha ha

Hey Walter, good to see ya back.

HippyInEngland said:
Welcome back walter, nothing changes, people still read the title and not whats in the post :rofl:

I do get a nice chuckle from reading the misguided replies. :ignore:
Like this: Glad you're out man. Hope you never had to pick up the soap.

Welcome back... Enjoy the blue sky.

HippyInEngland said:
Welcome back walter, nothing changes, people still read the title and not whats in the post :rofl:
hahah i hear ya

:) :) Hey Walter.........welcome home!!:) :)

"May the healing breeze of good fortune blow gently through yer hair" :D

hey walter how was the weather inside !! hot + dry... welcome back to the wet + overcast !!

I hope you spent your year off doing interesting things like exploring the ancient temples in thailand, scuba diving in the virgin islands etc, etc:cool:

Latest posts

Back