First Attempt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went there alil early today, and when i went i noticed the one in the ground looks over hydrated so im not gonna water for a bit :holysheep: , and the one in the pot is doing fairly well so im happy :ccc:
I was thinking of adding nutes but i wasnt sure... i will now thoe thanks

Pic52.jpg

Pic53.jpg

Pic54.jpg

Pic 50.jpg

Pic 51.jpg

thanx stoner i checked out your 08 grow nice!!i have four i wanna put outside but dont have a good spot

ye well when i was looking i think i got lucky and just found the perfect spot, but when looking for a spot id say take your time and find a good one.

hey whats up everyone, my camera is broken so it migth be a lil bit before more pics...ill post as soon as its fixed thnx

hey whats up everyone, i was just wondering if it was to late to lst?, these plants i was going to do it earlier but i wanted to do a bit of research first... any tips are apreciated. :)

They look healthy, stoner :)

Can not help you with lst, my outdoor skills are too limited. ;)

hey whats up,
i got an update... finally, the two of them have gotten really big chek out the pics :p

In the last two pics it looks as if something is eating my plant and burning them, i was wondering if anyone had some tips on how to prevent this from spreading to the rest of the plant. Any tips are apreciated

Picture 001.jpg

Picture 002.jpg

Picture 003.jpg

Picture 004.jpg

Picture 005.jpg

Picture 006.jpg

Nice healthy emprovement of your plants.

nice grow stoner...Keep it up...I would say go ahead and LST, and try fimming too...but that's whatever your preference is though...I look forward to seein' a nice harvest on these...

Really?, thanksa lot toker, this is my first grow and its out door, so i didnt know what to expect. haha

They look great. I wouldn't be to concerned with the bugs. It is "their" time of year right now. The damage is minimal and the color and growth of them look good. As long as you do not see an infestation I would just let mother nature do her job. Things will cool off in the next month or so and it will get better.

plants are lookin nice.
yellow tips most common too much water or nutes.
Outdoors watch for snail and slugs.

hey everyone,
its been awhile since ive updated this so sorry, but i have a couple more pics to share :p
Enjoy.

Picture 012.jpg

Picture 014.jpg

Picture 013.jpg

How are you liking em, i need a couple tips i need them to flower faster will there be enough time??

how is this for a first attempt, i think im giving it another go this year

Latest posts

Back