First Attempt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i havent added anyhting to this thread in a while i know and im sorry but im putting up some pics tonigth
:(

This is my Biggest one so far

Picture 1.jpg

thnx, im gona add a couplemore a bit lata

looks nice
I'm no botnist but I think your next to some
poison ivy, or something that will make
you itchy

there was a thunder storm the other night and i havent been to the patch to check them so in a bit ill tell you how it went

i have germed seeds that have floated and they all popped - 6 seeds 2 sunk and 4 floated - put them into germ and they all popped.

there was a problem when it rained it floodded my best plant but left the three others

ye well the three plants that are left are doing pretty well, heres a couple pics. :)

pic 11.jpg

pic 14.jpg

Pic 15.jpg

ye well i got my best of the three in a bigger pot, ill get pics up lata :)

I was just wondering how some of the expierienced growers think im doing, should i try some thing different?

Thanks a lot, i liek this site there is a lot of information

Get them babies out of those pots those poor things! They want to root in the ground and spread their roots and leaves! Haha once you got them in the ground, the root growth is unlimited. This is good because when you have them in a pot, the root growth can put a cap on the max height. A good rule of thumb is 1 gallon for every height of growth.

They look pretty good. A little eaten but nothing too serious. I'd buy some repellent to keep the bugs away. They will be a problem when you're budding.
And like Dom said, they would just love bigger pots if not the earth. And also you could add more soil to your pink pots. Keep it up man!

You have something to start with. Get them in some good pots, or the ground and let 'em grow.

X's 2 on the pillar / hopper repellent.

ok, i will take all your advice, i was thinking of putting in the ground but i didnt want to put them in to early, but after hearing this i think im going to ge tthem in the ground a.s.a.p... and ill also big up some bug repelent

stoner said:
ok, i will take all your advice, i was thinking of putting in the ground but i didnt want to put them in to early, but after hearing this i think im going to ge tthem in the ground a.s.a.p... and ill also big up some bug repelent

Try and get organic! Sorry but I am an organic preacher. Organics can do nothing but good for your plants.

Try and make the area around where your transplanting into the ground out of potting soil so they can get acclimated to the ground easier and take root easier.

How long has it been since you have added nutes? Maybe a little just to help the new root growth couldn't hurt.

Make sure to add pics a.s.a.p! looking forward to hear more.

Latest posts

Back