First Closet Grow!! Day 12, How's the setup?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok, to raise the humidity will the water help or how would i go about raising humidity?

first of all what kind of lights you got
and how close are they.
it could just be the light is too close.
although my 400w hps is hardy 6 inches from the tops of my girls.
but i live in canada...
so you gotta find whats right in your conditions.

jayreef said:
i dont let it sit, should i in the future?

I've always being told to give your water 24 hours or at the bare minimum 12 to let the chlorine and other assorted chemicals evaporate out of the water.
As i had it explained to me, we are used to the chemicals after years of using it but plants arn't.
Makes sense to me and i stick to it religiously.

Anybody else got a view on this?

alright, i did not know that but i will def start doing it. Thanks

yes chlorine is very bad for your plants if you leave a gallon sit out for 24 hours your chlorine will evaporate faster then the water.

hello all, this is day 15 of my first grow. I have transplanted, put in new setup frow original, and had some heat/humidity problems with the new setup. Put a fan in grow area, lifted lights a tiny bit, and plants made a full recovery from there folding problem. Here's some pics, how am i doing?

100_2073.JPG

100_2074.JPG

100_2075.JPG

100_2076.JPG

100_2077.JPG

100_2078.JPG

100_2079.JPG

i do got a question. my plant are gettin alot of vegatative growth and hardly any stem grow, for all the veg they have they seem short compared to other grows i've had. is this normal?

My only concern with your grow is the space you have, do you have any way to raise the lights? if you move the light up sometimes you can get the stems to stretch a bit if thats what you want, but i think your looking good.

thanks fellas, I would like a little stem growth. They just seem really bushy for there age. maybe after the next leaf set, they'll get a little more stem. if there's no problems with them though i'm happy, like you said different strains do different things. very appreciated.

Looking..great..over..there..Sorry..Spacebar..doesn't..work..Very..healthy..plants!

Like gsxr said if you move the lights up a bit sometimes they will sretch a little.
I did the same thing, thought they were bit bushy and short and moved light up.
It worked BUT after seeing how much the grow when in flower anyway i probably wouldn't have bothered.
If your thinking you want plants to end up quite big then dont worry about that, mine growing at least an inch and half a day at moment.
I didnt top em cos i got over 7ft for em to grow in, they only been on 12/12 for 2 weeks and i'm starting to wonder how much space i'm going have left lol

thanks bud, im just going to let them do what they do. I figure after the last leaf set they'll start getting to much stem growth. Prob go to 12/12 by next week dont want monsters, lol.

the less stretch you have during veg the better you will be when you switch to flower. You want them super bushy now, because they will do their stretching in flower, and then produce fat cola's from that!

hey newbud, i could let them get up to 4 feet, but i honestly dont have enough light for that, and i cant afford to get the light or i would bud. lama, lama, lama, whats up? hey man thanks for the info. Very appreciated. I'll keep you updated

Latest posts

Back