First Grow Goin!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deuce

Reaction score
ok since this is the CFL section this is where i should be... ok ive got 4 purp clones in my closet about 2 and a half weeks in the plants r about 10 inches high and the leaves r alread turnin violet!!!... i have 3 300 watt CFLs about 5 inches from the top of the plants... and i jus added 2 blue spectrum 120 watt spotgro growlights... about 2-3 feet from the top of the plants... i got 3 fans... 2 blowing in fresh air and one exhausting... ive got dynagro soil... and this blue powder miracle gro nutirents... high in nitro phosphorus and potassium... sum leaves have yellow tips and yellow spots... i think it may be nute burn from foliar feeding with that miraclegro stuff with the lights on... and i think i may be puttin too many nutrients... i used 1/4 tablespoon of the powder in 1 gallon of water... and i water the plants with that mix every other watering... any tips or anythin i should change??? or ya im gettin alot of lower growth... should i trim those new leaves?? or trim the old big leaves??? i dont know how to trim and what i am doing if i trim so someone please give me a quick tutorial thanx!!! oh ya should i get differnt nutes??? for growth and flowering?? or jus stick to whut i got??? oh ya WHERE DA HELL CAN U FIND MYLAR!?!?!?! i cant find it anywhere... whut can i substitute??? please tell me whut u think of my plants...

5.JPG

7.JPG

Looks good. I am a CFL guy myself and love em! As far as mylar you can buy it online but your best alternative is painting the room FLAT white. Here is some MOJO for your grow.

The room is flat white paint. He's fine :aok:

Green Mojo, but get them cfl's closer! And try to get more!

thank u.. u gave me a confidence boost.. questions again ahaha... I saw the 400watt HPS bulb for 17bux.. I kno I need a ballast how much is that and whut else do I need for that setup?? and I bought an emergency blanket for reflection... its aluminized polyester.. it retains 90percent body heat so im scared its gonna get too hot... and im scared the bulbs may melt it... whut do u think?? thanks!!

they look good,but kinda stretchy.i would forego the Mg nutes.i would not use the MG for spritzing.i recommend you get some good nutes and soil.i use fox farm nutes and soil on my soil grow,with good results.i would not feed that often.i water light every other day and feed once a week.the Mg nutes are used by some and get good results.but,its so easy to fry your plants with the Mg nutes.my 1st grow i used Mg soil and nutes to start with.until i found this great site.i went fox farm all the way then.but the Mg had done its damage by then.i can only imagine what a harvest i could have had,if i had done my homework before starting.just remember the plants do not need as much as you think,then cut that in half.jmo

Latest posts

Back