First Grow-Hydroponics-Closet Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok i cant find it..

i found one but it dont tell u when to top it...

so i say do it like 2 weeks after in full time vegg..

cuz u most likely will veg for 4 weeks tops.. due to limited hieght issues..

but yea its all on u and how big they are and when ur gonna change over to flower..

Thanks bushy, i went ahead and FIM'd Drew , my soil Strawberry Cough, last night. She is about a month old. And i actually plan on letting Nancy, Kitty, and Drew veg for 2 months before flowering. But i am LST'ing Nancy and Kitty. I just wanted my all organic Drew to grow straight up, but i just had to see what the hype was with toping and FIM'ing. Will have pictures up tomorrow..

what up mang? ill be back in like a week or so.. pry sooner. and when i get back ill be in flower mode.. and made a diy carbon filter.. looking sweet cant wait to use it.. see if this one really works like everybody says it does..

lol neway im blazed off sum g13.... mmm mmm mm let me tell you.. lol :holysheep: its good!!!!

Yeah i know man, that G13 is A Killer... On 4-20 last year i got an Oz of it and did nothing but smoke sweet after sweet of it all day, starting at 12:01 AM, with the assistance of my friends of course.... "That day was so faded" Yeah i had the plan to stay up all day and smoke but ended up passing out at like 5 and had a wicked hangover, went to work the next morning fealin like i was still floating... LOL. Good luck with the flowering, how long did you veg?

Timmyjg6 said:
Yeah i know man, that G13 is A Killer... On 4-20 last year i got an Oz of it and did nothing but smoke sweet after sweet of it all day, starting at 12:01 AM, with the assistance of my friends of course.... "That day was so faded" Yeah i had the plan to stay up all day and smoke but ended up passing out at like 5 and had a wicked hangover, went to work the next morning fealin like i was still floating... LOL. Good luck with the flowering, how long did you veg?

i vegged my biggies for bout 3-4 months... (lil long) but my plans has changed and there not gonna be mothers nemore.. so im just flowering em out.. and gonna stop growing until i get my own place..

since my buddy, after getting most of my stuff in, says he wants to hold up on a mj grow.. and do a different grow... which is dumb cuz he was down with it prior.. but who knows.. so im just gonna flower what i got and make do with that for now.. till i move out again..

Sorry i got banned for 3 days, longest 3 days of my life..... But that blows about your situation. But you should get some good bud of those mothers....

OK guys, sorry i haven't bin around in a few days got banned for saying some stuff.... Anyways heres my hydro Update!.... Not much has happened just bin tying the lady's down, lots of tops have bin popping up, its making me gitty. I also ordered some supplies a few days ago, got me a 400W HPS with air cooled Euro Reflector, a 6", and 4" inline vortex fans. The 4" for the intake of my room and the 6" for the exhaust. Got moor but thats all that matters, as soon as it gets in im sending the 2 girls into flower. So Nancy is 41 days old, and Kitty is 32 days old.

1. Nancy on right and Kitty on left. Aerial View!
2. Side shot to show hight.
3. Nancy. Aerial View!
4. Kitty. Aerial View!

0412080001.jpg

0412080004.jpg

0412080002.jpg

0412080003.jpg

OK Drew, my Strawberry Cough soil plant is doing very well, i FIMed her and it looks like i am going to have 6 tops "Nice." I also transplanted her into a bigger pot, i plan on waiting for the tops to start growing and tie them down, we will see. She is a month old today. I am just now starting full strength nutrients today.

0412080005.jpg

0412080006.jpg

Ok so this is my 1 month old strawberry cough 16oz cup dwarf grow. She is only a few inches big. I started her into flower about 4 days ago.

0412080010.jpg

0412080009.jpg

OK so i started this in a different Grow jernal but i decided to move it to here. So they are about 17 days old, and they have bin in flower for 7 days now. They are still under the 250W MH until i see pre flowers thin switching to 250W HPS. I am on 1/2 strength nutrients.

0412080007.jpg

looking good mang!!! keep it up.. and that sux bout the ban.. lol

yea gotta be careful.. i almost got permabanned.. over the swearing rule.. but neway.. lol

keep up the good work.. :D

Looking good Timmy. Great work my friend. Keep us posted on your grows. Take care and be safe.

Latest posts

Back