First indoor grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dsm1998gst

Reaction score
Well the straind I am using is from a outdoor straind i grew this summer. I didnt take care of it much due to it being my first grow and still got a decent yield and some good smoke. I now am germinating 10 seeds and will be growing them in a combination of 2 liter soda bottles and 1 plant pot. As of now i have 1 150 HPS light but will be installing a 175 watt MH fixture also. The temp in the room is 80 during the day and 70 at night. I am using scotts 10 -10 -10 plant food. I put a little in the soil to begin but wont give it any more until it beginsn to flower.

This is only my second grow so anytips you can give would be greatly apreciated. I will have pics up next week.

Sounds like your off to a good start. I would bcareful with the scotts, if you used it outdoor and had success i say go for it. I am just using MG myself and it is working good.

should not use any nutes for the first 3-4 weeks

Alright now i have switched the soiil in the soda bottles and in the pot. I wasnt using the greatest soil and i had added nutrients to it. I went to lowes and picked up some organic soil. Also i picked up a large fan for the room. Nov with the fan on the temperature stays at 71 degrees which is 10 lower then with out it.

Make sure the fan isnt sittin too close to the plants or set on too high a speed. If there's air circulating too fast around your babies it will take moisture away from their leafs and you will get some wilting on your babies. Could be fatal to them as the leafs are the plants energy source, without them functioning properly, they will die!

So be careful....

Alright nova. Now i keep the fan 12 hours on and then 12 hours off. I will post pics up in a few days.

Latest posts

Back