First Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just looks like a bad leaf to me, bet it was on the bottom, maybe was in the dirt a bit?

I don't think it looks like mold or mildew. Is it crispy? Maybe a nute deficiency or nutrient solution poured on it? How is the rest of the plant?

Okay, here is the LAST PMM in my life. I hate to show you this pathetic plant, but what the heck. And, yes THG -- crispy...

100_1077.JPG

100_1078.JPG

I know it is time to feed this palnt, and I believe there are serious deficiencies envolved here, but I really don't know how to fix it -- I'm thinking of just taking it down.

Early on I tried to tie down her arms and split the stem right up the middle, so I apologized in a muttering voice and stuck her back in next to her ugly sister. Sister ugly has already been taken down and just tossed.

Just so you know that's not all that's going on in the tent, here are a few shots of what's going to get me by until the Cheese is ready.

I am thinking maybe magnesium deficiency. Do you give them extra cal-mag?

I usually just use cal/mag in vedge -- I did give it with one watering in the tent -- Mag deficience is the only close pic in the def. chart -- could be.. I don't think the PMM liked FFOF soil. I have just been feeding it the same as the other plants, and I probably should have set a nute requirement schedual for just the PMM and fed it seperately. No matter -- they are history soon.

Just gettin by looks dank. Those buds look yummy. What are you getting by on? What ever it is, it looks real nice. :icon_smile: :)

That's a little AK-47, PP, There are two of them 50 days into flower today. I looked at the trichs last night and they are going cloudy -- no amber yet. I figure another week at least.

These will be the first buds I have grown and smoked that haven't been sprayed with something or have bug residue on them -- I'm learning....

Peace

Thanks, PP, it's a lot easier to assimilate information when you are in love with the topic :)

HF

I got my seeds today. What a treat, and a t-shirt (nice one) I believe I am seeded up for a long time. I can't wait to grow out the Satori :)

Nice Hemper. Im still bummed I had to miss that dang promo. GRRRR. Maybe there will be another good one soon I hope. I'll be glad to see you run the satori. Too. Heres a little more mojo buddy.

:48:

powerplanter said:
They were advertising one for February. I gotta go see what's up..

its garbage, 3 free baens for spending over 30 pounds

the dinafem price frops are best thiong about Feb so far.

theres one every month, and lucky 7 was a scam to think it was thier biggest one but it really wasnt,over the years theres been better promos

I want to make some seeds -- I want to cross the Satori with the Cheese. I have a big CFL I can hook up down below to put a male under.... What do you think?

Latest posts

Back