First Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rapid Rooters are the snizzle -- but I believe the 1/4 tsp. of GH three part nutes in the tray is the trick, and I am finding out that the more soaked the pod is the faster the roots grow. JME

That's 1/4 tsp per gallon of water of GH nutes -- and a couple of cups in the tray -- you want the pods in the liquid. JMO I'm just a noob, but it is working for me, and people have asked.

Peace

ya two weeks for me and i got root bumbs beginning to form . You got it down hemper.

Clones look great!... Nice Job Hemper... Nailed it.:D

Thanks so much folks -- Rosy, Jack, Ryder -- I don't stress out when I take clones. It isn't brain surgery. I just do it calmly and quickly -- wham bam thank you maam. And then ignore them -- I only open the dome when I want to spray them -- twice a day -- two CFLs over the dome. Hey, if I can do it, so can you :)

I was sitting and looking at my crop last night when the lights in the tent went off for the 12 hour dark period. I shut off the fan, turned down the exhaust (I leave it on 24/7) -- I believe they need some air circulation at night as well as in the day. Lots of things happen in the dark. I realized this last grow when I opened the tent one morning to see my best plant nearly totalled from the nutes I gave it the night before. I do believe MJ plants do not require a dark period in vedge, but I'm thinking the dark time while flowering is nearly as important as the light period. Anyway, I was sitting there thinking how easy this grow thingy is when everything is going according to Hoyle. This grow is just a crusin along, not even a bump in the road so far, and that kind of scares me. The ladies are starting to flower nicely -- no hermies, no bugs, no nute probs and no issues w/ lights or venting -- so far. I just sit in my comfy little corner of the room and watch them grow. My complete grow room is 8ft x 6ft. I can sit in my corner and with a turn of my head see all three aspects of the grow. I spent more time in there during the last grow than I did anywhere else. This grow I am little more relaxed about it all, so I only go in there about 20 times a day now :) Last winter I was learning how to cook. This winter I am learning somerthing much more rewarding, and I am having a lot more fun. Growing weed has given me a passion for life again. I have been invited to park my tent trailer in the inner sanctum at next years Burning Man celebration. I think I'll actually make it this time. Life is good my friends. I truly hope you-all are well, pain free and in good spirits.

Peace

Some pics: My camera battery went down before I could get a shot of the ladies in the tent -- I'll show you how they are flowering a little later today :) Here is my clone setup and the vedge area w/ the CHEESE and a few clones. One of the clones has had to revedge, but she will be fine.

100_0970.JPG

100_0971.JPG

100_0972.JPG

100_0973.JPG

You are an inspiration to me Roddy -- thanks for all your help my friend.

Peace

The Cheese will go into the tent in the first or second week of February. I will have clones in vedge by then for the next crop -- but that will be the end of my season. That will take me into late June or early July -- I may have to dry and cure in rest areas on my way to Idaho, lol.

I will have to start from seed again when I get back -- I will lose the AK-47 -- but there will always be another, favorite strain. I almost ordered some Satori today. I will wait. I still have Cheese seeds and a UFO#1 Blue Widow I want to see growing. Never in my life have I had next year planned out. I try to live for the moment -- you know, "Be here now!" But I'm finding that this weed growing takes a little planning ahead. It's changing my life.

I just smoled half a 6g. WP joint -- can you tell? :)

I was shown a bunch of personal pics of the Burning Man celebration today. Mostly good looking nakid people. I feel a spiritual calling. I beleive it is about time I attend. I will get to camp right in the middle of the action and will know people already -- sounds like fun. You can expect a report.

Peace

Yes, Sol, 4x4x6.5. I like it a lot, and it fit into my room with inches to spare. It was a little hard to keep cool in September, but I managed. I can close it and forget about it in December tho. I'm kinda on autopilot right now. I open the tent, check growth, if they need food, anything wrong, move them around a little and forget them for the day. The Cheese is growing like gangbusters. The clones look good -- I tossed the last PMM clone last night. I don't want it in my garden anymore. The boat grow is sailing along on course, there is bud in the jars, and a crop in the tent -- life is good...

Peace

Hey Hemper, just don't get too lax in your habits!! Make sure to look them over good daily as well, check them for potential problems...we all know they can pop up quite quickly!! :(

Don't worry my man, I spend a lot of time w/ a magnifying glass in hand, and I might say I forget them for the day -- I don't -- I love to sit and watch them grow. It's just that this crop is sailing along witrhout a hitch -- so far, and I DO feel a little more confident about things this grow. I know things can go South pretty quick (my 1st grow) but this is my SECOND grow :) I am being pretty attentive to their needs, and they are looking happy so far. I will keep a close eye on them, Roddy.

Peace bro

Yeah, Puff, I'll put them in1 gal. pots until they sex -- then 3 gal.

post a pic of your auto babies -- Hell, I thought these were doing great...

HemperFi said:
The CHEESE, looking like a flock of birds, is just a crusin...

Hey they DO lok like bbirds....neat

Latest posts

Back