First time garden, first time pics!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T-rex

Reaction score
All your guys help did not go to waste! These are pics from 1 week ago.
The plants were transplanted from clones on 10/19. Let me know what you think of everything.
I'll post some current pics soon, now that I know how to do it. It took me 5 days to figure out posting the pics.
Take care everyone,
T-rex

snow 2009001.jpg

snow 2009002.jpg

snow 2009003.jpg

snow 2009021.jpg

snow 2009025.jpg

Nice looking ladies REX.. keep it up.... heres some green mojo
LH

wow nice looking setup how strong of a light is that?

Way to go, Big T. :)

The first one is always the best. I guess it's a little like having a baby. you just want to do everything that you can to nurture them and mke them happy. The first time that i smoke my own cured homegrown... welll.... there's no feeling like it.

I wish you much success and remember to listen to your plants. They will tell you what they need...... or don't want.

This might help:

http://www.mjp.com/ic/showthread.php?t=11688

The light is a 600w super hortilux hps.
2 Purple Urkle on the left and 2 Black Domina on right.

I feel like I'm watchin some new "baby" being born...

I remember some of your questions a while ago and am psyched to see your grow!

:)

T-rex said:
The light is a 600w super hortilux hps.
2 Purple Urkle on the left and 2 Black Domina on right.

Thats great, I'm glad for you.
You're legit and with a nice garden congrats, keep us posted.

They are looking wonderful! I think that you could drop that light down several inches and let those kids lap up a little more lumens.

Thanks THG,
I took your advice, the kids are getting every lumen they can!

T-rex

This is my 1st grow, so I wanted to keep everything managable. Also I'm in the medical mj program which limits my grow to 3 budding plants and 4 vegging plants. I'm starting a vegging and clone setup in my closet. So when I start the flowering I'll also be growing babies in the closet,as long as I don't exceed the 7 plant limit. It feels good to be totally legal especially where I live!

T Rex I never go over my limits...not worth it. good man!

Like M.E. said, look into training next....you can train one plant to give up

1/2 lb or more with the proper lighting and techniques...:holysheep:

(yes, I'm working on that type of stuff as well)

Hi T-rex!

Wow... Just look atcha go! :aok: You've come such a long way since we started our PM's.... It's awesome to see your pics and your bangin' setup! Your pal really hooked u up right... How COOL are Med MJ cooperatives and the people like us who love this amazing plant and believe in setting her free.

It looks like your plan is right on course... Those clones look very healthy and happy. Keep doin' what you're doin' and like we discussed veg those for awhile to make a few BUD MONSTERS out of them. I agree with the others that some LST should be looked into sooner rather than later. You have a lot of room in your tent for those gals to spread out and you'll be able to get the light down closer to more developing bud sites and that will get you a much more consistently dank harvest.

Rock ON T-rex!:headbang2:

Hi everyone!

Thanks for the good advice and reviews. My buddy was also talking about doing some training for even a bigger harvest. However I think I want to keep it simple the 1st grow. This way I can really concentrate on the basics and really study the stages of the flowering. My brain can only absorb so much new info at one time.

you all take care,
T-rex

Latest posts

Back