floppy stems?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shuggy4105

The grass is greener...
Reaction score
the stems on all of my girls are floppy.They don`t seem to be able to handle the weight of the pre-flowers! weak stems is the problem, anyone got the solution?:eek: :eek: :eek: help please.
i just put them into flower yesterday.no other visible problems...

YO MAN U PROBLY HAVE FLOPPY STEMS CAUSE YOU DIDNT HAVE ENOUGH LIGHT DURING VEG (WAT TYPE OF LIGHTS DO YOU HAVE)WELL WE CNT CHANGE THAT NOW BUT WAT U CAN DO IS GENTLY GRAB THE STEM OF UR PLANT AND GENTLY BEND IT BACK AND FOURTH THIS WILL MAKE IT NICE AND THICK BUT WHILL TOU WHAT FOR IT TO GROW THICK TIE A PIECE OF BAMBOO ALONG THE STEM TO HOLD IT UP...I HOPE I COULD HELP U MUST POST SOME PICS SO WE CAN SEE UR PROBLEM PROPLU

:cop: I HATE PIGS:cop:

i use a 400w hps throughout,the stems are very thick allready.it only seems to be affecting the tops of the gals.:confused: :ccc: :eek: :ccc:
could this be from rootbound?from pics you would think there is no problem, nothing vissible.

hey my friend put a fan directly to the plants on low speed it will rock the plant back and foward but that wiil streght the stemp good luck

thanksfor the reply 3patas, i always have a fan on them at low speed 24/7, since they broke soil. maybe my light is too close:confused: .....
:confused2: :stoned: :confused2:

you might want to increase the speed on the fan and remember the fan should be directly to the plants post some pics

Latest posts

Back