Flowering at 1 1/2 inches

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy **** that is great. I've never seen that before. How much longer for shes done?

lol it's so tiny

allgrownup said:
well....one things for sure. 3 weeks under a 400W HPS and that plant would be easily 24".

I can't believe how small that is for 3 weeks. let alone under darkness for 12 hours without severe stretching.

very interesting. i want to see what comes of this.
definitely not this... its still tiny:woohoo:

sick man what a 5 inch fresh bud. few days of drying and a week or so cure and she should smoke right up nice and strong ;) its still jsut funny to me to see it :rofl: but shes a good looking piece of micro grow man :aok:

She is 4 inches tall and that to top of the little hairs and wideth is 2inches and I figure I have til the end of march alone with my other 2 growth. Which there a thread.

I figure the reason this Girl is this way it is because I Stunt it when I planted the Seed in that Pot and plus it was to cold at the time and she stayed outside to longand then she went right into 12/12 light after being stunt.
Hopen she going to be the BEST Smoke and STONED ever !!!!

I am trying it again and see if I can make another one LOL
Isn't FUN to just Play with ur Grow??

Here is a update of the little Girl !! She showing signs of Red Hairs..
I am thinking she be done next month or March, but I am Keeping a eye on the Trichome though..

1-30 004.jpg

Very interesting to say the least. I flowered one from seed and it stretched big time. Cut it down this morning and it looks like a soild1/2 oz.

I've never seen a bonzai pot plant before :D ... just trippy.

what'dya figure will be the yeild from the midgit?... maybe two joints worth? :hubba:

that's kewl, buddy

That crazy vancouver guy said:
I've never seen a bonzai pot plant before :D ... just trippy.

what'dya figure will be the yeild from the midgit?... maybe two joints worth? :hubba:

that's kewl, buddy

LOL
Maybe a small hit and blow yea away midget !!:D
maybe 2 joints but that depends on HOW BIG is a Joint !!
What a Good size?? ;)
1 grams
3 grams
5 grams ????

Latest posts

Back