flowering in the veg room?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noneedforalarm

Cannabinoid
Reaction score
was wondering if it is ok to take some clones and flower in the veg room.what i plan on doing is making a light proof box to surround them and just move them into the veg room when there light time is and put them in the box when its over.the veg room has 2 female mothers and thats all.does anyone see a problem with this?personally i dont,but i dont know everything so i figured its best to ask.i appreciate all feedback,thanks.

EDIT:im only going to do this until my room is finished by mid jan. the problem is im to impatient and want to get something going other than 2 vegged plants forever.i know its only 2 weeks but at least i can have something to look forward to.and when the flower room is ready ill have something to put in it ya know?

It sounds simple enough....sounds like you know the precautions to doing so (hermie's, disfigured growth, etc).

It sounds like a lot of work but to keep your grow going till you can finish the other room what can you really do? Goodluck!

How big is your veg room?
I have 4 different light cycles going in my room atm:hubba:

I hear ya on the height issue. I'm currently working with less then 3 feet squared and am going to be up to some neck with LST when trying to grow Super Silver Haze, Northern Lights, or any other Sativa variety. =) Also, since I have my light fixture on the side versus up top I am tempted to do a SOG grow but on an 45 degree angle.

Make SURE the box is 100% lightproof even around top/bottom, however you open it.

hell yeah,my original plan was a 3' flower room on the bottom and 2' veg on top.now im destroying my whole closet(the reason only 2' for veg cause of shelf)and cleaning it out,i got about 8' to work with when the closet is cleaned out.i got a real nice set up coming.your gonna open the main closet door and then youll immediately see 2 other doors completely sealed with no light or smell at all.will have 4 ft to flower and im only needin 3 for veg.so i cant wait.only 2 more weeks.

Get a carbon can filter for the smell if you don't already have one. You'll pat yourself on the back each time you look at it. =)

yeah im gonna have the air inside the sealed rooms moving under the house through a dryer hose and the end is gonna come out by the real dryer vent to help with the masking,also instead of carbon filter im going to use a dryer filter.works jjust as good.

ive got my flowering chamber in my grow room, no probs here, just a lot of ventilation and ducting running all over the place.

word up first real answer all day haha.preciate all responses though yall

Latest posts

Back