Flowering Nutes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frogman71

Reaction score
I just flipped the lights on my Apollo-11 soil grow. I have been using Earth Juice Grow for the last couple of weeks. Do I start with the EJ Bloom this week? And do I continue using the Grow? I have not used the other EJ products (Catalyst, Micreo Blast, and Meta-K) since my local shop said I just needed the Grow and Bloom, is this correct?

Thanks for all the help. :)

Hey Frog,

I use Grow through-out much of my cycle. It really depends on the amount of Nitrogen already in your soil. Many growers w/ amended soil will eliminate Grow long before I do. Theres a link below to my results with the Juice.

I find incredible results from including Cat and Micro as well. The Cat in fact, is the most popular solution they sell.

jmansweed said:
Hey Frog,

I use Grow through-out much of my cycle. It really depends on the amount of Nitrogen already in your soil. Many growers w/ amended soil will eliminate Grow long before I do. Theres a link below to my results with the Juice.

I find incredible results from including Cat and Micro as well. The Cat in fact, is the most popular solution they sell.
:yeahthat:

Contrary to a lot of the internet myth, mj uses quite a bit of N during flowering and not as much P as touted.

Keep your plants nice and green throughout, yellowing leaves are not a good thing to have despite the popular myth that the more the merrier.:rolleyes:

It is simply a sign that your plant is starved for nutrients it desperately needs.

I'd snag some Cat and Micro as well and listen to jman over a (most likely), uninformed hydro shop employee.

YMMV

DD

Thanks for the replies, I happen to be going in to town tomorrow so I will pick up some Catalyst and Micro Blast. I just mixed up my tea with Grow and Bloom and put a 5" airstone in it to aerate. I will add the new nutes in tomorrow and water the girls. Thanks.

jman, your nute study was awesome, that write up is the reason I am currently using Earth Juice. I appreciate all the hard work and your willingness to share your information.

Latest posts

Back