flowering question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikepntt

Reaction score
hey i have two plants and they have begun to flower. I have two question first what is the best nutes to use during flowering that i can go out and buy locally. Second I seem to have small pest and ants eating small holes in my leaves what is an organic pest repeller i can use. Oh and lastly is it normal to have yellow leaves fall off plants daily. Thanks for your help

Fan leaves start to die during flower, they turn yellow and drop off. This is normal.
If you have a good hydro store or grow shop within reach then go and buy one of the various bloom nutrients. If like me you only have garden stores and DIY places you can either buy on the Net or failing that, get some MG Bloom (check it is 15-30-15) - I use it and it does the job.
To repel pests try using nicotine tea, make it yourself from nicotine extract you can find at DIY stores. Also neem oil emulsion in water with maybe a little soap, NOT dishwashing detergent.

Latest posts

Back