Flowering.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just repotted my plants into 3 gallon buckets. They are 5 and half weeks old now and the tallest one is already at 1 ft tall but the other 2 are around 8-10 inches tall. Since I only have them in 3 gallon buckets, would it be a good idea to start flowering early (I plan to switch the lights at 6 weeks)? Im only asking cause I know they double in size when they are in the fowering stage and I want to make sure they will have enough room to grow in 3 gal. buckets. All input is greatly appreciated. :D

I have three gallon pots too, and since you just put your plants into the soil and the tallest one is only one foot tall, I'd say that if you put them into flowering in a few days (6 weeks old) you'll be just fine. In fact, I can't imagine it not working out.

I was all so told that they double in size but I found that they did not double in size may be it was because I used
LST they only went 1/2 of that.
I wonder if you only have small pot how tall they will get before they get route bound and if you put them to flower when they reach stage if all there energy would go to flowering ash they could not grow more.
old hippy

they grow according to strain and the size of the container you have them in.sativas will grow more than indicas.sometimes double or triple in size.

I heard all plants should be grown not less than 6 weeks in vegging, so I dont think you should have a problem.

Latest posts

Back