flowers and sacks on my plant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3patas

Reaction score
hey guys i am kind of scare because my plant have hairs and right under some sacks they look like seed but from the sacks there white hairs but the one next to the one with hair there is the other sacks its that sing of a hemafrodite plant cuz i have seen hemafrodite plant but they dodnt show there sex on the same node they show hails in one node and balls on the other so if some body will help me i will apriciate the help here some pics

tmpphpP0BDgj.jpg

tmpphpp3o2lC.jpg

tmpphpQ3auAi.jpg

tmpphpUmozLT.jpg

i cant really tell by the pics they are to blurry can u take some better ones? but they kinda look like flowers to me but also could be a hermie need better pics dont take them so close so they are blurry just get as close u can i will save it and zoom in on it ok keep ur fingers crossed that they are females lol peace

and i notice that almost time for my babys to go to sleep i might have to wait until tomorrow

that means it can be both that's cool i will wait no biggie have to go take a shower now and tomorrow i have work the rain is finally over yay lol:D peace

yeah sticky just told you all about hermies sticky your learning and helping people out just like me lol kindbud jr lol just kiddin man and patas the pic our kinda blurry

that looks a little clearer our you sure thier our balls that opened up? if theirs signs of both male and female thats a hermie man and it probly already seeded you grow i would get it out of their

here the ball and what was in the ball

tmpphpSH0AIS.jpg

tmpphpksx95d.jpg

are they in clusters the sacks and are there spots that are flowering cause if its a hermie i would keep it put it in another room i had one of those and the cola bud was huge and got me blasted but if its all male than kill it does the balls look like this one im gonna have to kill this sucker:confused:

balls or new growth.jpg

is this a male.jpg

hey I alredy give it to my neighbor tomorrow i have to check my clones to get rid of it did you see the balls on the pics i was thinking of keeping it but i dont have room for it it was one of the best plants but i still have 4 more and they are looking good too a the plant look very very good it a shame it a hermie well by the way how many time did you top your babys they look bushy

Latest posts

Back