flushing during flowering.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think the whole controversy on flushing is because the most hydro growers would say that it decrease yield and most commercial growers/dealers dont care that much about what theyr selling as long as theyr selling so they wouldnt flush add to it that the cure would have the same effect of flushing without any loss in yield so flushers and non-flushers clash lol i have flushed my fisrt few grows but when i didnt flush i did notice that my buds continued growing adding more weight as i fed them so i quit flushing (i grow hydro) but the taste is actually bad without flushing no mistake about that, ive been smoking for many years and can notice taste very well. i think that flushing for only few days like 5 days in hydro would be sufficient. btw LF please check out my journal whenever you could i got pics of my plants doing awesome with my diy ferts :D they really exceeded my expectations, my plants went crazy when i fed them this stuff i might have to remove a couple plants or add light cuz they just greened up and grew so fast, check it out :D cheers

LOL...right on man...I will! I guess I didn't even know you started a journal. I'll check it out later tonight, I was just on my way out to get some chinese food....which means I'll be hungry again in a few hours...lol. I will check out your grow man!

Thanks for the information. I guess I will flush toward the end of flowering.

Latest posts

Back