Flushing with Juices?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

liermam

Reaction score
Is it true that if you flush right before harvest with juices or sugars of some kind that plants come out tasting better?

No. There is a thread discussing the benefits of adding sugar to your water during flowering posted recently. Find and check that thread out. I've never heard of anything you're describing. Just my thoughts. Take care and be safe.

ive heard of orange peels and lemon peels in nutes(not at flushing), and lemon juice to lower PH. never heard of anyone flushing with juice but im sure its been done. personally, i dont add any juices or "sugars" to mine and im happy with what i get. let us know what you think if you do it!

I agree. My results without sugar are great. I don't want to push my luck....Just my thoughts. Take care and be safe.

As I posted in the sugar thread I saw HICK post something about flushing with juice once. A LONG time ago...

Well, whats the risk of ruining a harvest if I try? Would orange juice be too far over the top? maybe I should just flush with a water/lemon juice mixture?

I just don't want to kill my plant in the process.

whatever works for ya but i'd only flush one or 2 of em until you know what it does. personally i'd just flush with ph adjusted water but thats just my opinion.

benamucc said:
As I posted in the sugar thread I saw HICK post something about flushing with juice once. A LONG time ago...
hmmmm.. a pretty short memory here.. :p
but all that "I" recall posting about flavoring with juices or anything else, would have been along the lines of.. "if it worked like that, my buds would taste like worm and bat crap".. :p ;)

Personally I like the taste of good pot over anything else when I smoke

my buds would taste like worm and bat crap
Mine too. If you do decide to try this i'd suggest you diluted it with water and adjusted the ph. Juice is very acidic and i'm sure it will do some damage if the ph isn't adjusted. Also, straight juice would attract unwanted pests to your grow room.

Latest posts

Back