For all you who have harvested a 2ft plant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just curious what ur average harvest is per plant if uve grown indoor under hps or cfl's...List it in g and specify ur lighting conditions.

I grow indoors, in soil, under a 600w. I veg under a 2' 8 bulb T5 for about 2 months, the plants generally grow to 18-24 inches in the veg. stage...I usually get anywhere from 28 to 48 grams from each plant. I don't use alot of additives (usually), my soil is FFOcean, amended with worm castings, lime and a bit of bat guano, and added perlite.

My few outdoor adventures have yielded upwards to 1 lb. per plant, with no feeding, just using my amended soils...

Peace...j.b.

1KW hps, 2foot tall ladies/15 per room, ESU GReenleaves nutes along w/ Alaska Fish MORBLOOM, a now extinct pure landrace strain of red hair skunk, got around 70.75 grams per plant when I grew small 2 footers. Now I grow 4 indoor tree's at a time and get roughly 3 ozers per Snow White. :p

Organic Soil Grower. err...sorry, forgot that bit. Laters!

7greeneyes said:
1KW hps, 2foot tall ladies/15 per room, ESU GReenleaves nutes along w/ Alaska Fish MORBLOOM, a now extinct pure landrace strain of red hair skunk, got around 70.75 grams per plant when I grew small 2 footers. Now I grow 4 indoor tree's at a time and get roughly 3 ozers per Snow White. :p

is that dry wieght?

Yes...that was dry for the skunk. Probably a bit over on my SW's, I only weigh them out if I have surplus... ;)

When me and a small circle of friends grew commercially, we always weighed it out but now that's it's just me, myself, and I...I really don't like having scales around me of you get the drift. Take care, bud. Keeper green...I gotta sign off real soon...

This is going to be the last time i comment on any of your posts but like come on... you are talking about harvesting 71 grams dry from 2 foot plants where you could grow 15 under a 1000, now you grow 4 big plants instead but only harvest about a half an ounce more per plant??? Please you are going to have to show some pics of these 71 gram, 2 foot plants. You do understand that 71 grams = 2.54 OZ's right???

I asked you for info on this alleged extinct LANDRACE skunk red hair but you provided none and never posted again in the thread BECAUSE Landrace Skunk anything doesn't exist, it never existed because skunk is a refined strain created in cali in the 60's and 70's and then brought to BC and the dam where it was refined and popularized. Landrace's don't have commerical names because they are not hybrids, they are names as from the area of the world in which they grow naturally, e,g, Mexican sativa, Thai, afghani indica, ect... But things like skunk, Northern Lights and the such are not landrace's they are hybrids

7greeneyes said:

I scrog'd for years, you can look back at some of my older pics and see my enitre room screened under 2-1000 watt lights, I have plenty of experience with scrog's.

With a scrog, just becase you have a screen placed 12-18 inches above your pots doesn't make it a 12 -18" plant. Just like if you LST your plant to even out the canopy at 2 feet, you don't have a 2 foot plant, you have a 5 or 6 foot plant that is bent over. It is totally different, because of the root size, amount of bud sites and the overall age of the plant. I would guess that a 2 foot plant was not grown to sexual maturity to finish under or around 2 feet being that most plants from seed wont mature until they are around 12 - 18 inches. This is not the case with a scrog, plants that are screened are actually usually larger then avergae plants because they have to be grown long enough to fill the screen, which will take them well past maturity.

Not to mention that a plant taking up 6 feet of area x 15 plants = 90 sq ft of actual plant growth area with would make your lit area around 100 sq feet, which would take around 5 - 1000's to effectivly light.

I would agree with massprod...

I usually get more buds from outdoor.. but for indoor and daily of bright lights toward to the plants.. usually is quicker and faster grow but itself is not mature enough to produce more buds.. its like stressed... that why there is LST and SCROG methods to help out.. and grow clones can help you get little more extras each time..

papabeach1 said:
I would agree with massprod...

I usually get more buds from outdoor.. but for indoor and daily of bright lights toward to the plants.. usually is quicker and faster grow but itself is not mature enough to produce more buds.. its like stressed... that why there is LST and SCROG methods to help out.. and grow clones can help you get little more extras each time..
:goodposting:
I got about 25g from my Afghan Auroras on the first grow and they went to about 2 foot. Not LSTd or pinched, just topped at node 4.
But revegged, LSTd, have a canopy about 2x2 ft at 18" height. Yield should be more but no idea how much. Seems to me the original question pretty meaningless.

I got 4 oz. dry from a 2.5 ft. Top 44. Your yield will all be strain and light dependent. I am not sure why I hear of so many grows with such low yields from a single plant. I have gotten anywhere from 1 oz. to 12 oz. from my monster Bubblegum

I got 2.5 oz off 6 snowhites that were about 2' tall under 600w hps. So I got about .4 ounces a plant. I induced flowering at 3 weeks old(way to early) and chopped at about 55 days flower which was to early as well. Had I properly vegged and for 4 weeks they probably would have been 3 ft tall after flower and had I let flower 8 to 10 weeks I probably would have gotten quite a bit more.

Here is a pic of one of the two foot snow whites about a week before I harvested. They grew with no fan so they where very weak you can see the bottom branches falling over fromt he weight.

2foot.jpg

I have 1000 HPS Flower room..3x6x8..Organic soil..Fox Farm Nutes..Last season first time..Average 1.5 ounce plant...I have 12 plants in flower now that some I am sure will Hit my 2 ounce plant mark..But 3 ounces 7greeneyes..I want to see and learn..This is what Im shooting 4 myself.....oh...and I vegged these for 6 weeks..give or take a day..take care and be safe

4u2sm0ke said:
I have 1000 HPS Flower room..3x6x8..Organic soil..Fox Farm Nutes..Last season first time..Average 1.5 ounce plant...I have 12 plants in flower now that some I am sure will Hit my 2 ounce plant mark..But 3 ounces 7greeneyes..I want to see and learn..This is what Im shooting 4 myself.....oh...and I vegged these for 6 weeks..give or take a day..take care and be safe

You need to shoot for 12 this size.

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showpost.php?p=324673&postcount=99

BuddyLuv said:

oh...most deffanently Buddy..But seeing that Im new at this..and still learning..dont want to become superstar over night:hubba: ..and working my way up is most the fun:p ..Just gots me another 1000hps for flower room..what would 12000 lumes a square foot do..lol..just kidding..I did buy another 1000HPS cool tube..as replacement for my Batwing when it goes..but Im thinking about a run with 2000HPS in 6x3x8..Im sure I can control temps..:cool:

That was my first indoor grow. I call it beginners luck. But yeah 2000w in that space should make for some nice dense large buds. I runn 2000w in a 7x7x7 room. I would really like to two light movers for them but I have limited vertical space because of the aero unit.

my plants get anywhere from 24 to 36 inches tall, i get anywhere from 28g to 56g per plant depending on the strain. my flower box is 2x2x4 and i have 2 150watt hps 4inches from the tops.

Latest posts

Back