Found eveything I needed right here at MP!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mojosat

Bad Typists, Untie!!
Reaction score
My first grow. Started 12 seeds of some very nice bag seed in pete pellet greenhouse, then put the only 3 that survived an attack by the kitty into 1 1/2 gallon pots. Veged for 4 to 5 weeks under 26k lumens of mixed cfl's and 4ft flouros. Used expert gardner organic soil and rain water. Fed water by feel every 2 dyas or so, (smaller pots make for frequent watering). After 5 or so weks of veg, moved into 3 gallon garbage cans (2 for 4 dollars at wallyworld) with holes drilled for drainage and used my local nursery's baseline soil. Now watering every 3 to 4 days with a touch of superthrive and 1/4 strength bloom nutes every third watering. Ended up with 3 out of 3 females. WooHoo...all hail The LUCK GOD!!!
The only problem I am having as they hit their 4th week of flowering today is that my runoff water is very brown and I am getting a tiny bit of leaf tip curling on some of the upper fan leaves.

I am also having to trim off dead leaves once a week or so that become brown and molted...they are mostly the ones at the bottom. I have purchased a 1000w HPS but the person I bought it from has given me the runaround and I have ended up having to file a claim with paypal. I am also an avid tomatoe grower so this lamp will be very handy this winter.

My question is, do you think a flush would be in order to rid myselfs of the leaf curling and apparent (to me) nute burn that is damaging the leaves? My PH seems to be ok as well and my temps range between 75 and 82 degrees Farenheit.

101_0030.JPG

101_0034.JPG

101_0035.JPG

101_0033.JPG

101_0036.JPG

Looking great mang. Yes i would go ahead and give them a nice flush of plain water. 15 gallons per plant if they are in 3 gallon pots.

Latest posts

Back