Four strains at once...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Poet

Reaction score
Fellow growers,

A little more trouble to flower several strains at once but as I learn more about the craft the idea is enticing.
This crop I harvested 4 Satori and 6 Og Og's and was encouraged.
Next crop will be 9 Goji, exactly the same, like peas in a pod.

It is simpler to harvest one strain but I was thinking...
I have 3 strains but in October will order #4, Sour Bubble.
Weed gets dry after a couple of months. A crop of Satori lasts till the next crop is all.
I smoke Satori for a couple of months then Something else for a couple of months.

I believe with Satori, Goji, Og/Og and my new strain Sour Bubble, and with several successful crops under my belt, I am ready to go for variety.
Variety, a pure Indica, a 90% Sativa and two others one a Indica dominant and the other an Sativa dominant... i.e.. Variety.

Two of each strain with ones favorite for place #4.
Two Satori, Two Goji, Two Og Og and Three... Sour Bubble.
This way, every time I roll a joint I'll have a choice of four strains.
Variety...

Thank you...

The Poet...

Last edited:
I always grow at least 4 strains at once. I only grow every couple of years or so, so I try and get a good variety in the jar for down the road. This time, I have Chupacabra, Zuri Widow, Jack Herer, Girl Scout Cookies, and Pakistan Chitral Kush. Keeping a clean canopy can be a hassle, and they want different feeding regimens, but it's all good. I'll flip 'em to flower next week. Using a King LED 1500 for the first time - they seem to love the LED so far!

It is tough to flower strains leaning more towards pure Sativa with other strains that also are not heavy sats. I always run multi strains that are all hybrids. Just watch that Sat. It will take way more TLC.

Gentlemen,

How would the feeding regimen vary for different strains?

Thank you...

The Poet...

We're still looking for "the one" so multi strain grows will be the norm for a couple more years. Previously i fed everything the same and had no issues and trimmed to even up the canopy.

Today i put 2/3 each Dutch passion Blueberry, Girl Scout cookies, Sour Diesel, Pain killer XL and Bangi Haze seeds in to incubate.

This grow will be my first super soil and im hoping each one will take what it needs from my very healthy mix, simplifying the "feed thing".

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back