FourTwenty's DWC Bagseed Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FourTwenty

Reaction score
Hi everyone its been awhile since my last post so i figured i'd start a journal to help me keep track of things and a lil help now and then lol.

Grow Status:
My plants are Five Days old from seed. im growing them dwc or bubbleponics whatever you prefer to call it......ps this is my first attempt at hydroponics

Grow Medium : Hydroton / Rockwool

Nutrients: Biobizz Bio-Grow npk ratio 2 -0.1 - 6.6
Flowering General Hydroponics FloraBloom 0- 5- 4

Grow Lights: Veggin under five 100 watt cfl's lighting schedule 18 on 6 off :D

Plan to Flower under 250 watt hps

grow space is about 2 ft x 2 ft and 5 feet high

Fan: just a small fan running 24/7

aeration: 20 gph whisper air pump 8inch airstone
plan on adding another pump asap.

Reservoir: 20 gallon sterlite container.
i lined the top of the res with foil to keep light out.

will update with pics tonight :cool:

very cool how many plants please?

5 plants here are the pics

sorry about the pics im using a cell for now

will update soon

pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg

pic3.jpg

pic4.jpg

pic5.jpg

pic7.jpg

pic8.jpg

pic9.jpg

pic10.jpg

pic11.jpg

pic12.jpg

pic13.jpg

ok just a little update i think im going to add some c02 using the yeast and sugar method. but dont know. do any of you have any opinons on homemade co2

ok i got the new pump and as soon as i hooked it up i could notice a big difference i also picked up a ph kit and a water filtration system. oh yea i also made some homemade co2 :D

the ph is 6.2 plain water but when i added nutes at 1/4 strength it jumped up to 7.4 so i'll have to get some ph down today or tommorow.

today is day 7 from seed theres been a little more growth since the last pics i think im gonna upload new pics of the plants every two weeks but for now here are some pics of my nutes etc.

co2.jpg

newpump.jpg

nutrients.jpg

phtestkit.jpg

You will want to get that ph down to around 5.8 with hydro...even at 6.2 you will be locked out of certain nutrients....never mind at 7.4

Thanks HL im gonna get on it asap

from what i've gathered Ph is the hardest part to get dialed using dwc

FourTwenty said:
Thanks HL im gonna get on it asap

from what i've gathered Ph is the hardest part to get dialed using dwc

You can do everything right but if your ph is not correct your plants will struggle regardless....dwc is all about ph and ppm...those things need to be in line for you to hve a successful grow...

i have a quick ? how long should i wait to start nutes ?

FourTwenty said:
i have a quick ? how long should i wait to start nutes ?

I am mostly a soil guy so I am not sure...I wait 2 or 3 weeks in soil and then start them off slow and build up with each feeding that does not cause nute burn...not sure if Hydro is sooner though...hopefully one of the Hydro peeps will stop in and gve you a better answer...

just a quick update i burnt the shhh out of my babies i miscalculated mls to tsp i know an idiotic mistake but i flushed and they seem to be bouncing back....

Latest posts

Back