Fox Farm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cass

Reaction score
I'm a new grower experiencing some deficiencies in my three plants over the last couple weeks. Not sure the strain but one indica and 2 sativa. They are approximately 60 days old now, and still growing but showing signs of issues. I've been reading a ton here(and thanks to all for posting and helping those of us needing it), and realize that I've made several mistakes. Mainly soil selection and pot size and shape.

I had them all outside in 2 gallon containers, tapered at the bottom and used miracle grow patio potting soil. Yes, I'm an idiot and not afraid to admit it! My indica is now in pre-flower mode while the others continue to veg. From my reading and looking at pics, I think I have either a nitrogen or potasium deficiency. SO, realizing I had to get them into bigger pots and get them some nutes, I bought some fox farm ocean forest soil and 3 gallon containers. I flushed them all, then re-potted with the fox farm and flushed again. I have some Big Bloom that I will start feeding them in the next 3 weeks or so.

What I'd like to know is if anyone has transplanted into new soil 2 months into their grow, and what the results/consequences were? I don't think I had a choice since I waited too long to research and made poor choices from the start :fid:

naaaa, you're golden.
every year i start my girls in small 7" pots, then they go into 5 gal pails.
and right after they sex, i put them into 25 gal plastic totes.:holysheep:
they love it! (don't forget to drill holes in the tupperware :p )
foxfarm, good stuff. get some grow big and tiger bloom too.:cool:

good luck, keep us posted

Thanks peoples. And 25 gallon totes? Jeeez! I'm at 8,600 ft in the mnts of Colorado so I have to bring the girls in at night.....still gets down below 50 degrees in the dark hours. So unless I start taking steroids, that just isn't happening. lol Anyway hopefully the yellowing will stop soon and I can retain some piece of mind ;)

cass... the "yellow" will not 'fix' itself, what's done is done. Those laaves won't turn back to green. Your new dirt should, however, end any further progression of the yellowing.
get some grow big and tiger bloom too.
...:aok: "Big bud" is only a suppliment/addative, it should be added to or with TB and/or Grow big... ;)

Yes Hick I've read that. Just tryin to hold on to my healthy leaves! My healthiest looking plant I'm worried to be male. But each time I think it's showing seeds, the pods turn out to open into more vegetation. I need to just leave them alone for a few days, other than water, and let time tell the story!

Latest posts

Back