freshly rooted cuts?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luckybudda

Reaction score
hey everyone these babies just rooted and i was wondering if i needed to wait any certain amount of time to fertilize?all answers are appreciated thanks

you'll wanna wait for at least three weeks before you start to add nutes to fresh clones. right now they have everything they need to start the rooting process and plain water will do the trick.

Wait perhaps about three weeks or so, depending upon the soil. Tell us what soil you're using, and we'll be better able to help you.

Click on the "resources" link and read about growing. If you have any questions ask, and we'll help you out.

thanks young i appreciate the answer but they have already rooted and have been under a cfl for three weeks.i am about to put them under an hps within a few days to start the vegging process. how long should i wait before i nute them?

What kind of soil are you in? Some soil has enough nutes for months, most soil you could start feeding weak nutes now.

Latest posts

Back