fta and marry jane

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

walter

grow ontario
Reaction score
what good is marry jane without my free to air up and going,, i need tv

T.V. is a waste of our money in my opinion. The only good things to watch are the news (and thats depressing half the time), the weather and the discovery channel.

All of these channels are beat by a good ol' movie:D

the news??????

that stuff is all bogus and one sided. The news (with exception to some local) is about as far from realization as you can get.

Your better off veging to worthless fake reality B.S. than the so called "News".

IMHO

there's a reason they want you scared all the time.................

I agree with the last two posts. TV is just a brainwashing tool. I try to stay away from it like the plague.

LOL.. OMG... my husband and I were JUST having this conversation. I think the news is TOTALLY bogus. For example:

I have a friend that is deployed in Iraq. A couple of years ago, when a big car bomb went off, I was worried about him because where it happened was like, a block from where he is stationed. So, I send him an e-mail and ask him if he's okay... his response?

"There was no car bomb. And yeah, I'm sure. If there was, I am close enough to where is allegedly happened to be at least hurt by it. Nothing happened here."

LOL... Gov'ment is a funny thing.

So, since we just moved, we had to have our cable transferred. I really could care less as long as my internet runs, but they haven't installed our digital cable yet. My husband and my kiddo are FLIPPING OUT because they can't watch their shows... I really can live without it. Because of this I have resolved that my kiddo will NOT be spending much time in front of the TV anymore, unless the shows are educational or slightly so (I.E. Dora the Explorer or Go Diego Go).

On the other hand, I am missing Rescue Me, Damages, and Rock of Love. Those are pretty much the only three shows I care about. At least until Nip/Tuck and The Shield come back. LOL... But, again, I can live without it.

~Metalchick

clever i have to agree,, the chanels i watch are ,, discovery,, civil disocvery,oln,show case,tlc, and national geografics,, thoes are my chanels of choice

Latest posts

Back