Gardening at night

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Flyinghigh said:
Better start growing our own Veggies because of the sellamela Poisoning and the cost of veggies these days !! I just hate the price's..

Way to go Snuggles !!!

If only I knew I could have made my whole yard tomatoes and made some cash...my neighbors are happy that I am growing them that's for sure. I know there are members here that would put us all to shame, I wanna see those pictures.

some of my flowering bushs' in my back yard. and a hosta in dark green...

banjobuzz said:
some of my flowering bushs' in my back yard. and a hosta in dark green...

In pix for what kind of flower r those? Trees

They kind looks like dinggle berrys hangin...Hehe

snuggles said:
If only I knew I could have made my whole yard tomatoes and made some cash...my neighbors are happy that I am growing them that's for sure. I know there are members here that would put us all to shame, I wanna see those pictures.

This yr I did grow 2 tomatoes plant from seeds but they didn't last becuse I had surgery on my hip and I couldn't maintain them..
I am going to grow one in my grow room again didn't get alot of tomatos but they sure was Juicey..

Shame on U Snuggles :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: I would of thought U grow the Best Tomatoes, I Know I grow the Best Tomatos and ok MJ ;)

Latest posts

Back