Gardening at night

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snuggles

I was there...he inhaled
Reaction score
It's gotta be at night only rule....LOL

Sorry for the blur:eek:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

AWESOME PICS. I dont have any right now...:eek: I am fairly stoned and I cant find the camera. But I will show you some tomorrow.:D

Snuggles, weather looks beautiful where you are right now. I wish I could be there man. Nice garden and even though these aren't teh plant of joy, heres some green mojo ANYWAYS :)

snuggles said:
It's gotta be at night only rule....LOL

Sorry for the blur:eek:

Nice Garden !!!
Like pix # 4 I see a plant in the upper left corner and was wondering r u shy and didn't want to her off more while taken pix?

Flyinghigh said:
Nice Garden !!!
Like pix # 4 I see a plant in the upper left corner and was wondering r u shy and didn't want to her off more while taken pix?

LOL she usually lives in a tree, I needed to cut her for clones...with my troubles lately I have to be careful LOL.

Green Thumb Snuggles looks great. Very healthy garden

LOL those are just some of my tomatoes LOL. I don't even like tomatoes, right now my italian grandmother just rolled over in her grave. We have had decent weather here lately, I guess I should consider myself lucky. This is my new garden, soil was very rich and I think it shows...I just give them water and some Peace of Mind, tilling was really the only hard work though.

I don't know about you guys but I can't stay out of the garden and I have a bunch...too many:D

I can't wait to see what you guys have, I feel like an old lady but I am just as interested in legal plants as the "bad" one:eek:

snuggles said:
LOL those are just some of my tomatoes LOL. I don't even like tomatoes, right now my italian grandmother just rolled over in her grave. We have had decent weather here lately, I guess I should consider myself lucky. This is my new garden, soil was very rich and I think it shows...I just give them water and some Peace of Mind, tilling was really the only hard work though.

I don't know about you guys but I can't stay out of the garden and I have a bunch...too many:D

I can't wait to see what you guys have, I feel like an old lady but I am

just as interested in legal plants as the "bad" one:eek:

I can't stop growing vegs iether it's fun & relaxing. I put Fox Farms Ocean Forest around my plants and man they are growing crazy. lol

KGB30 said:
I can't stop growing vegs iether it's fun & relaxing. I put Fox Farms Ocean Forest around my plants and man they are growing crazy. lol

HECK YEA MAN! Hahaha. Me and my bro were thinking of starting a garden in the back yard. Broccoli anyone?

DomsChron said:
HECK YEA MAN! Hahaha. Me and my bro were thinking of starting a garden in the back yard. Broccoli anyone?

Guess what is buried under my broccoli? True story LOL, and how it grows.

I'll be dipped if I thought about growing broccoli till I saw yours! lol I looove growing strawberries, tomatoes (I'll take them off your hands! LOL), carrots and lettuce. I broke my camera while moving (I was at Best Buy over the weekend - I KNEW I should'a got that camera!) so I can't post a pic of my garden yet, but I can tell you about it! LOL

A big lilac bush, white daisies and magenta colored orchids finished blooming a couple of weeks ago, now a huge white and yellow blossomed honeysuckle bush smells WONDERFUL and the burnt orange tiger lillies are glistening in the sun that came out after a late afternoon shower. There are a few hostas and a number of white, purple and pink pots of pansies that I spread around for some more color.

But I really can't wait to sneak into my neighbors yard and get a cut of his wisteria! LOL

I got 4 wisteria LOL, cut all you want...they grow like wildfire that's for sure.

Your garden sounds beautiful, gardening is so much fun...having a bad day, well go out side dig some holes and put some plants in it. Having a good day well go outside and sit in the garden, talk about a little piece of heaven, my sanctuary from the real world LOL, it's true:)

snuggles said:
I got 4 wisteria LOL, cut all you want...they grow like wildfire that's for sure.

Your garden sounds beautiful, gardening is so much fun...having a bad day, well go out side dig some holes and put some plants in it. Having a good day well go outside and sit in the garden, talk about a little piece of heaven, my sanctuary from the real world LOL, it's true:)

You have wisteria?! I LOVE that scent! That will be next, that and lilly of the valley. MMmmmmmm!!!

I really enjoy gardening. I grew up in a self sufficient household: we had beef cattle and dairy cows, went fishing and hunting for food only, picked buckets of wild blackberries and had an ENORMOUS garden (I think our personal fruit and veggie garden was an acre!) Sighhhhh....... I really loved growing up in the country!

Yep I can remember butchering the sheep for my parents and tending to the garden for mom.

Once again sorry for the blur, part of the night time challenge:rolleyes:

1a.jpg

2a.jpg

3a.jpg

4a.jpg

5a.jpg

6a.jpg

7a.jpg

8a.jpg

Your flowers are so pretty!

Freakin' tomato plants ALWAYS get me tho'!! :stoned: LOL!

Better start growing our own Veggies because of the sellamela Poisoning and the cost of veggies these days !! I just hate the price's..

Way to go Snuggles !!!

Latest posts

Back