Germ question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smotpoker

Reaction score
3 of 4 seeds popped 2 days ago with maaaayyyybbbbeeee 1/8" sticking out of the seed, but in two days have not formed any more root whatsoever.... Should I just throw them in soil or is something wrong with my seeds?

yes, put it into soil.
it should grow.....but maybe not..
only time will tell....

also, after you plant...dont go digging it up in 2 days....just let it do its thing.
i have also found that after u put it into soil, put surran wrap around the top of the container...so it becomes humid. attatch the surran loosely...so if it sprouts, it can push up on the surran.

Ekoostik_Hookah said:
i have also found that after u put it into soil, put surran wrap around the top of the container...so it becomes humid. attatch the surran loosely...so if it sprouts, it can push up on the surran.

IMO you dont want to do this, its a vital time for your young plant man, you dont want to go and create a hot spot right on top of your plants head and just like if you have a bagged plastic toy and read the warning on the side KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN same thing for MJ seedlings too plastic covering the seedling will cut it off from fresh air not just the tender coyteldons but the roots too. clones can sit in an make shift humidifier because in cloning there needs to be a higher humidity for a plant to shift from vegging to rooting but thats only for clones seedling need the air in around the roots most and if you cover where it gets most of its air your just basically suffocateing it. But yes put it in some soil fast root part down, and just sit back and :watchplant:

OK Guys,
This is my first indoor grow as I have always been an outdoor type as far as MJ is concerned. Things happen differently out doors, and this is throwing me off.
Here is my question to you horticulture hombres, I am using MG potting soil, temps are a steady 74* degrees, soil is kept moist, but not water logged, Lights are 18/6 , using six 42" grow lights positioned above the containers by 7" inches. How long should the average bean take to break soil ???
If you guys see something wrong in what my setup is then sing out please.
Thanks Heaps
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Here is my question to you horticulture hombres, I am using MG potting soil, temps are a steady 74* degrees, soil is kept moist, but not water logged, Lights are 18/6 , using six 42" grow lights positioned above the containers by 7" inches. How long should the average bean take to break soil ???
If you guys see something wrong in what my setup is then sing out please.

Everything sounds cool to me King, except the mg soil, but some people have figured out how to use it.

Some of my beans have popped in a day or two while others have taken damn near two weeks

Latest posts

Back