Getting ready

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Subscribed! Can't wait to view the buds. I love outdoor.

Have you come a long way or what. Man! speechless here. looks great. wonderful job.

Forgot this pic...here's a late addition Cookies from seed...I got shrooms popping up all around her...I'm just pulling the shrooms and throwing away...but it's a first...must be all the poo I'm putting in the ground combined with the shade from the plant.....

View attachment image.jpg

I had one in-ground platinum cookie clone that has been unhappy her entire life..obvious sign of weak genetics. It's in the beginning stages of flowering and I finally decided to transplant her into a big pot, 20gal filled with Kellogg's Patio Plus soil...honestly I thought it would've died by now..so now I have two potted strugglers...

HERE SHE IS IN-GROUND AND VERY UNHAPPY...

Seeded cookies are finally starting to show signs flowering...I did notice the "12/12 stretch" looking good though....here's one from seed easy to access for a pic...

A close up

Wow! Got yourself a forest out there.

So, i wonder if there had been something in the soil in that one spot that the plant didn't like.. Keep us posted.

Looking beautiful Bud. so glad you are here doing this.

Latest posts

Back