Getting ready

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! Got yourself a forest out there.

So, i wonder if there had been something in the soil in that one spot that the plant didn't like.. Keep us posted.

Looking beautiful Bud. so glad you are here doing this.

It was that "something in the soil" or just a week clone...all holes were dug out and filled with the Kelloggs soil....all surrounding plants are doing great...who knows...lol...I've done all I could....

Thanks for stopping by...

Beautiful shot of that cookies. I too have a pretty nice Instant cookies... We are going to have smoking those girls.

Just beautiful. I am sorry i messed up your pictures, i can delete my post.

I had heard GSCookies didnt do well outdoors, You are rocking them there. Great job! Am inspired to think of running a couple GSCookies.

I had heard GSCookies didnt do well outdoors, You are rocking them there. Great job! Am inspired to think of running a couple GSCookies.

Thanks...actually I heard the same..which is why I had to see for myself. I'm not mad at all at the results....they need A LOT of sun and a High ppm.(dangerously high for other strains!)....they're nute whores!...for lack of a better word...lol..primarily N...to "thrive" both are required...fortunately myself and my area provide both. We've had a week of 100'+ weather. Today was 105'...just watering daily and the plants love it...! Pics coming tomorrow..too tired now..

Latest posts

Back