Getting something pierced tonight!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SmokinMom

A girlfriend and I are going out tonight and she wants to get her nose pierced. I may get something.....somewhere.....

To be continued.

:p

dun dun dun.....lol wow momma, this is going to turn into an interesting thread.

Yea, my mind is wandering with all kinds of ideas of what to have done. ;)

SmokinMom said:
Yea, my mind is wandering with all kinds of ideas of what to have done. ;)

:shocked: don't want my imagination to go anywhere near this one. :holysheep::p

Mutt said:
:shocked: don't want my imagination to go anywhere near this one. :holysheep::p

haha, i was thinking the exact same thing. i need to go and stretch my ears out some more and i was thinking of getting pierced some more too.

WoOzer

Mutt said:
I like my needles with ink at the end of em ;) the bzzzz is so addictive

yea it is. ive gotten, on average, maybe 2 tattoos every 2 months for the last year.

WoOzer

^^wow.lol.Im not a tat man personally..but hey mom>LOL *waits for the night to unfold*

Speaking of tats-

Don't ever get one on your butt. Its good looks doesnt last long! :eek:

SmokinMom said:
Speaking of tats-

haha. thanks for the heads up.

WoOzer

LOL

I got mine when I was 20. I was young and quite thin. I went on to have 3 kiddos. Gaining weight, losing weight, gaining weight, losing weight really messed it up. LOL. Can't really even tell what it is anymore.

I should get it fixed, but I dont have much of a desire. After all, its back there so I never have to look at it. ;)

SmokinMom said:
Speaking of tats-

thanks for the tip :rolleyes: can't see a big hairy dude pullin my pants down n givin me a tat there :eek:
I'll stick to arms/back/chest...nonoe on my skull...that craps crazy...ever see that "taboo" on NG explorer!!!!!! OMG!!!!!
Facial tats, forked toungues!!!! made me shiver!!!! The forked tongue gave me nightmares no lie!!!! Totally sober, forceps, and scalpel.....bbbrrrrrr

Mutt said:
thanks for the tip :rolleyes: can't see a big hairy dude pullin my pants down n givin me a tat there :eek:

Actually the chick that did mine was pretty cute, if I remember right...LOL. The blue hair was quite cool. :p

SmokinMom said:
A girlfriend and I are going out tonight and she wants to get her nose pierced. I may get something.....somewhere.....

To be continued.

:p

Let me help us all out and say pics or work.lol jk

SmokinMom said:
Actually the chick that did mine was pretty cute, if I remember right...LOL. The blue hair was quite cool. :p

hot freaky chick.....tat gun...me a lil lit...who knows :hubba:

I have get three in my left ear.but i only wear 2,my tongue but dont waer that no more.I have a Prince albert and put that in only on special nights.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

I'm thinkin' about getting another tattoo this weekend actually.

berserker71 said:
I have a Prince albert and put that in only on special nights.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

:holysheep: berserker.. words cant describe how painfull that must have been:eek:

Latest posts

Back