getting your money's worth

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jomchimpo

Reaction score
ok so i'm gonna grow six plants in two extremely separate locations, three in each. I know that i'll have to remove the male's when they show themselves, hopefully its not a majority, but once they're gone, what do i do with them? i know they have to be good for something, i mean i'll go all out and make hash, or hash oil with whatever i can. i'd really appreciate it if you guys gave me a few pointers, do i need to dry or cure the males? what parts of it even have THC on them? You know how the plains indians used every part of the buffalo, thats sorta what i'm goin for here

Hi. Once you have determined they are male kill them quick. You can dry them for a few days and then try getting some oil from them. Might not get alot and it might not be that potent but you'll get something. ;)

thanks man, im still a bit muddy though, what part of the male is most valuable, the leaves or the stems or what, should i just dry the whole darn thing?

thanks everybody, i guess ill just toss the males when the time comes, but i dont even know if this grow's gonna work out, i live in a very rural, yet still suburban area, and lately its been getting more suburban and less rural, i've had about 4 prospective locations, all of which have had significant shortcomings on security

Latest posts

Back