GH Waterfarm 8-Pack Dripring, 1st run....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow im running at around 2200 ppm and they are loving it!!!
tallest plant is currently 3ft 1"
though it seemed like it took longer to start flowering this time , they showed signs at about 2 weeks. im currently at 24 days of flower and they drink up a few gallons a day. running the 2nd 1000w has proved to be less problematic than i anticipated and the heat issues arnt a problem yet. temp @ 80-83F

100_1033.JPG

100_1034.JPG

100_1035.JPG

100_1036.JPG

100_1037.JPG

100_1038.JPG

100_1040.JPG

100_1042.JPG

100_1043.JPG

Well i dunno bout ppm dont use it but it sounds high lol,
girls look nice though ;)

yea i think its a little high to, but my bitches are takin it like a champ. LOL:hubba::hubba:

sorry its been so long ive been busy, anyway here are some pics

100_1075.JPG

100_1081.JPG

i dont kow why i think it was due to an inconsistent light schedule for the first 10 days.

no fuckin way?! that happened to me last year! what ppm did you start them on when they were little babies?

Makes me real sad. Have you allready pulled them? I just had a hermie and it barely pollinated itself or the other girls around it. I cut it and smoked it, top notch stuff! So hermies are not tat bad after all.

Oh well, you will have a wicked grow your next run. Take care!
/k

all your nute value sounds high man,
do you normaly give them that much at 3 foot high?

after a day of research i have decided that they are not hermie but severely stunted because my ppm was so high at times

so hello all, ive been busy and wanted finish it up.

so the last pick that i posted was how the plants looked when i harvested.

each plant had between 15-20 tops so it wasnt as bad as i originally thought.

i cut around 53 days off flower, had about 1p of good dried finished product and a hole bunch of clippings and premature crap.

Budking said:
after a day of research i have decided that they are not hermie but severely stunted because my ppm was so high at times

Your last pic posted did not look like there was any nute burn.

A pound is great but the buds in that picture do not look near fully formed.

Next grow flower earlier to avoid the over grow, As you seen it doesnt help anything and produces alot of lesser quality bud down low that doesnt get any light.

Awesome first round with the waterfarms .

yea u were totaly right :doh:

im going to post pics of my new run i flowered at 9 days this time insted of 15day. they are 8 days into flower today and def a littler smaller. ive been running ppm at a consistant 900 and ph around 5.8.

Oh yea i forgot to tell everyone, about 2 weeks after i harvested. i tryed to calibrate my Hanna digital PH meter. and realized that it would not calibrate. Come to find out at my local shop that i need to replace the probe inside the meter....... so on top of all the other suspected problems my PH was prob. off as well

At least you know about the ph problem now :)

How often would you usually calabrate the pen? I do mine every few weeks to be on the safe side.

Also, is there a reason for the low ph of 5.5?,,,thats a genuine question by the way not me picking faults :p

its all good, no reason i know it should be a little higher, i aim for around 5.8-5.9. im just lazy and it usually drift up a bit. i let it drift around a little less sweat off my back:eek: i was calibrating the thing and i use both 7.01 and 4.01. when i would do it it appered to be calibrating and would work immidatly upon use......but give the thing an hour and it was way off. i took me a whle to pick up on it i guess i can blame it on the weed haha i feel much more confident and humbled at the same time.

Growdude said:
Your last pic posted did not look like there was any nute burn.

A pound is great but the buds in that picture do not look near fully formed.

Next grow flower earlier to avoid the over grow, As you seen it doesnt help anything and produces alot of lesser quality bud down low that doesnt get any light.

Awesome first round with the waterfarms .

yea i guess the pic was a little behind. one or to of the plants were fried when i cut. the top 1-2in were a whitish yellow and would crumble into dust. so ill correct my self, i cut like 3 weeks after that pic but my point was between the high ppm and ph being off, the bud did not get any bigger than u see in the last pic i posted. all that happened was all of the small groups of bud rippened up but never grew into the large colas i was expecting. bud turned out pretty good actually

I was told by a GREAT dude"pinch off ALL bud sites 6" under canopy level".DAMN I'd show the results,but their not mine to share.I advise you to try this,on 1 plant.See 4 ur self.Really whats the harm.

what do you mean pinch off? literaly just pinch the locations?

Latest posts

Back